• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News DLR offering AP EE on select weekends from Jan 5 to April 14, 2013

Disneyland Resort Annual Passholder Early Entry

Who is it for?
    Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders.
    What is it?
    Early admission (one hour before the park opens to the general public ) to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations in Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Parks on select weekends through April 14, 2013.
    To enhance the early entry experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular Park opening.
    When is it?
    • Saturdays at Disney California Adventure Park
    • Sundays at Disneyland Park
    Early Entry will not be available:
    • Saturday, January 19, 2013
    • Sunday, January 20, 2013
    • Sunday, February 3, 2013
    Requirements
    All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders.

Early Admission Options | Disneyland Resort

The cool thing about this is it has the opposite park than the EMH/MM crowd. I imagine it will be really dead, if the summer trial was any indication.
    Now I know I am going in Feb for a weekend...I have been toying with the idea. LOL

Re: DLR offering AP EE on select weekends from Jan 5 to April 14, 2013

No advanced reservation is needed. If your AP is blocked out that day you need to buy a blockout day ticket.

Comment

Early Entry will not be available:
      • Saturday, January 19, 2013
      • Sunday, January 20, 2013
      • Sunday, February 3, 2013

Of course it won't be available the weekend of my kids birthday trip. Blast and darn.

Comment

my parents will be so excited to hear about this! they just bought annual passes and were considering going in february.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Another AP perk. Disney loves us AP holders!

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for the headsup!
            Well Gawrsh!

Comment

Nice, thanks for the heads up
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

No pre-registration?! I'm in love. This is going to be awesome paired with the limited-time magic stuff happening next year.

Comment

I'm guessing the no registration will mean more crowds than the previous AP EE but it makes it nice to be able to go multiple days or without pure-planning!
                  Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by Juni View Post
                    [COLOR=#594C51][FONT=Arial][/LIST]
                    Of course it won't be available the weekend of my kids birthday trip. Blast and darn.
                    Are you talking about January 19 and 20th? (Just happens to be my daughter's birthday weekend, too). That's the weekend of the Tinker Bell Half Marathon. There's a 5K on Saturday, and the Half Marathon on Sunday. Both races run through the parks, so the parks won't/can't be open early to guests.

I know it's a bummer. I'm actually running the Half Marathon on Sunday. And we're celebrating my daughter's birthday with a weekend trip and stay at a hotel, too. I'm going to be exhausted!

Comment

As the prices on annual passes rise I bet we will see more of these type of offerings like early entry and lottery for the candlelight , fantasmic party, soundsational etc etc

Comment

I'm gonna be there!!!Sounds like we just go in, and don't need to sign up like the summer promotion.

Comment

Yes...you just go to the turnstiles...no pre-registration. It should be easy for the CM's because you only need an AP to get in...no onsite guests (unless they have an AP) or the PH MM crowd.

Comment

can we go to the same park more than once???
                            Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Originally posted by mratigan View Post
                              can we go to the same park more than once???
                              I imagine so, it doesn't say you can't. It's not like last summer where we had to reserve an EE for a specific park and could only get one EE in each park.
                              Be Cool Stay in School!
                              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X