This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Breakfast in Walt's Apartment

First, I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area. I did try to research where this should be posted and I was not able to find any guidance.

Back in 2005 I had the pleasure of enjoying a special morning in Walt's apartment above the fire station on Main Street U.S.A. Several of us from the forum had a great breakfast and we were joined by some very special Disney VIP's. We posted a trip report and several people expressed that they would be interested in such an opportunity.

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...artment-3.html

I now have the opportunity to have a similar experience and was curious to know if there are others here who would like to participate and help defray the cost of this experience. If such an opportunity would be of interest to you, please send me a private message for further details.

Re: Breakfast in Walt's Apartment

Thanks everyone for the messages. I have four people already, please send me a message if you would like one of the remaining spots.

Comment

See next reply THANKS

Originally posted by Disneynut View Post
      First, I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area. I did try to research where this should be posted and I was not able to find any guidance.

Back in 2005 I had the pleasure of enjoying a special morning in Walt's apartment above the fire station on Main Street U.S.A. Several of us from the forum had a great breakfast and we were joined by some very special Disney VIP's. We posted a trip report and several people expressed that they would be interested in such an opportunity.

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...artment-3.html

I now have the opportunity to have a similar experience and was curious to know if there are others here who would like to participate and help defray the cost of this experience. If such an opportunity would be of interest to you, please send me a private message for further details.

Comment

I would be honored to have breakfast in Walt's apartment...If you still have space please consider us. Just let me know what you need me to do. Thank you! DIANA I sent a private message as well
        Last edited by Gypcsol; 12-13-2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Sending you a PM now just in case!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
          KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Disneynut, I am interested in this event. I tried to send you a pm. Don't think it worked. Thanks.

Comment

Sounds very cool. I would love to join the group

Comment

Hi everyone. I thought we had all spaces filled but our desired dates created a conflict with a pair who were going to attend. Because of this we still have room for two more. Please send me a private message if interested.

Comment

Sadly, one of the guests for this event has had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. This allows room for a either a single or couple. Our tentative date is set for March 30th. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message. Thank you.

Comment

I would love to go

Comment

trying to delete my pms you can email me at disneylandkitty@yahoo.com

Comment

So excited to see walts apt. Another thing off my bucket list. Next I have to find away to see the dream suite. Already did club 33 and 1901. I was also one of the lucky 200 on leap year to get the midnight snack. Out of the thousands of people at the park being one of the 200 was a dream come true.

Comment

Hi Disneynut,

I just want to find out more about the breakfast. I think it will be a fantastic experience!

RhondaD

Comment

PM's seem to be wonky. My husband and I would also be interested. If not for this time, perhaps for another. He always stands outside the apartment and reverently sheds a tear at the sight of the lit lantern.
                            Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
                            Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
                            Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
                            Neverland since 1996.
                            ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

thanks for the invite. Sadly, I ill not be in the USA at that time, but maybe another time
                              The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X