Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disney "Celebrity(s)" You Would Most Enjoy As Special Guest Skipper(s)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Disney "Celebrity(s)" You Would Most Enjoy As Special Guest Skipper(s)

Which Disney "celebity(s)" would like to see as a special guest skipper, or as co-skippers.

One that immediatelycomes to my mind mind is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (WWE wrestling star) and Disney movie star. He would raise his eyebow and "layeth the smackdown" (his famous wrestling move) on the vicious hippo! And who wouldn't want to see "Crockadile Goofy" assume command. Gawrsh.
    John Lasseter
    13.60%
    Amy Adams
    9.60%
    Lyndsy Lohan and Paul Pressler
    1.60%
    Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Robin Williams
    10.40%
    Capn Jack Sparrow, Goofy, Tarzan and Jane
    8.80%
    Dick Van Dyke, Steve Martin and Mickey Rooney
    16.80%
    Ariel and Ursula
    3.20%
    Yoda and The Hulk
    5.60%
    Kermit and Miss Piggy
    14.40%
    Other
    16.00%
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Disney &quot;Celebrity(s)&quot; You Would Most Enjoy As Special Guest Skipper(s)

Steve Martin.

Comment

Re: Disney &quot;Celebrity(s)&quot; You Would Most Enjoy As Special Guest Skipper(s)

Click image for larger version

Name:	the-muppets-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	7347140

'nuff said!

Ta Da!

Comment

My vote is for Walt Disney
        Met Anna and Elsa over 1100 times and not afraid to admit it. Just let it go

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasTheImagineer

Comment

I'm astounded that Robin Williams isn't on the list. Ten minutes of his riffing on the JC would be a once in a lifetime experience. You would have to throw out the script, though. A second close choice would be Tim Conway sans script.
          Skiddley Whiffers is a cruel mistress; cold and unforgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by gomezaddams View Post
            I'm astounded that Robin Williams isn't on the list. Ten minutes of his riffing on the JC would be a once in a lifetime experience. You would have to throw out the script, though. A second close choice would be Tim Conway sans script.
            He is on the list, just inexplicably paired with Dwayne Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by PiecesOfEight View Post
              He is on the list, just inexplicably paired with Dwayne Johnson.
              Missed that. Sorry. I guess my eyes just glazed over when I saw Dwayne Johnson. By the way, "inexplicably paired" is an excellent choice of phrasing. Talk about an Odd Couple.
              Skiddley Whiffers is a cruel mistress; cold and unforgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by gomezaddams View Post
                Robin williams hands down would be amazing.
                BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Hey Hey Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson can be funny at times....But Steve Martin & Robin Williams should be paired. Also The Rock wouldn't abide by the rules of "Watch your Language" but it would be best not to tell as he would "layeth the smackdown" on you all the way to the Smackdown Hotel...Ahh my childhood was wasted :P
                  Always read the fine print.

Comment

Hands down best skipper would be Tom Hanks!

Comment

Steve Martin's 80's shtick + him commanding a Jungle Boat = Priceless!!

I would totally buy a blown out overpriced dinner package to see this.
                      Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Voted for everyone except Lohan and Pressler! Glad to see no one else has voted for them either- that's not funny, not even as a joke (yes, I know that one is supposed to be a joke)!
                        Please check out my E-Ticket attraction, The Time of My Life!
                        http://tcox91.tumblr.com

Comment

Pressler-"Ohhhhhh......... this is a broken hippo animatronic"
                          guest "why is it not fixed?"
                          PP"we not spending money so I can be richer!!!!!"
                          Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I voted Steve Martin and group, Amy Adams, and other.

The first since I think they could still do the Jungle Cruse, and keep it the same ride, while also doing their own take on it and being hilarious.

Amy Adams - what can I say, nice eye candy.

for other, I guess the obvious choice if I had a time machine would be Wally BOag.
                            But I also think Bob Newhart would be hilarious with his own special timing.

Also,Jim Carey could pull this off.
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

This guy. It would be zany!

sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X