X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Princesses at Disneyland

Hi all,

I'm dropping into Disneyland for a day or two in a little over a week and my main aim (assuming I don't achieve it at WDW) is to get Belle in her Yellow Ball Gown.

Does she appear often at Disneyland in the gown, or just in her ordinary, village costume? Also, does she have a set greeting area at Disneyland?

Thanks

Re: Princesses at Disneyland

Almost exclusively in her ballgown at Disneyland. In fact, I've never seen her in anything else. May have happened a couple times for some special event, but you'll definitely get the yellow gown for certain.

As to location, they are to be found in the small world mall area. As you are approaching small world, it is a raised platform (up a few steps) with railings and such just to the right of the path. I've marked it with the green arrow on this map:
    https://maps.google.com/maps?q=33.81...num=1&t=h&z=20

Can usually ask at City Hall for times and locations for characters if you go early in the day. The Princesses rotate through 3 at a time out there. They may not be able to give you a specific time for Belle, just a time that they might be out there. But worth a shot.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
      Can usually ask at City Hall for times and locations for characters if you go early in the day. The Princesses rotate through 3 at a time out there. They may not be able to give you a specific time for Belle, just a time that they might be out there. But worth a shot.
      There are better places to ask than City Hall which can often have a long line. You can ask Character Handlers they often have the schedule for all charactes. Also the wait time boards in either park will have the schedule and you usually can ask the CM there right away. The Time Guide you can pick up when entering will have Charater Meet and Greet information but not specific enough to know which Princess is out, only when Princesses will be out and tell you where.

Also while it's a crapshoot on whoe you may meet, in the morning and early afternoon you can find Princesses on the side paths around the Castle with little to no wait to talk to them.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Only times I have seen blue dress belle is at character breakfasts in the park always the yellow one in my experience.
        These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
        My company had a special night at the park
        WdW trip report with WWoHP
        NYE 2011 trip report
        Mice Chat 7th anniversary
        Leap year 24 hour report
        New DCA trip report
        NYE 2012
        HKDL trip report

Comment

Like they have said Belle is always out in her yellow dress the only time she be in her blue is when she is at Goofy's Kitchen inside Disneyland Hotel but other then that she is out all the time in her yellow dress.

Comment

You can also find Belle occasionally at The Wishing Well

Comment

Ariel's Grotto but you'll need a priority seating before getting in. And money.
              I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X