Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best time to get a table at Trader Sams...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best time to get a table at Trader Sams...

Heading to the resort for our Christmas trip. I've never been to Trader Sams and was thinking my wife and kiddo and I would head there to grab a drink and a bite on Sunday, the 23rd. I was kinda thinking an early dinner would be a decent time to go, but now I'm wondering would a mid-afternoon (late lunch, early dinner) be better? Anybody have a thought about this?

Re: Best time to get a table at Trader Sams...

I've been there twice: Once at mid-afternoon, once after park closing. The first was empty (we sat AT the bar), the second was packed... so based on my limited experience, I'd recommend mid-afternoon.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

I think if you go mid-afternoon you should be fine. I know it can get pretty crowded pretty early, so I say the earlier the better (linner, perhaps?). There is also outdoor seating and live music if you can't get a table inside.

Comment

yeah, lots of seating outside surrounded by fire torches. I say go when you feel like a drink. It'll be a Sunday night so it shouldn't be slammed.

Micenation

Comment

If you want to see the atmosphere and the fun little shows they do in the bar, I suggest heading there around 11 to noon as well. It's a pretty small bar and fills up fast. I went the other day around 11 and nobody there. Later that night we came back around 7 and it was packed. Outside seating wasn't but it was raining LOL. The earlier the better cause you can walk around inside and look at all the stuff and read all the fun things linking to the various attraction pieces and such without standing over someone.
          When you go you have to get the Panko-Crusted Chinese Long Beans as an appetizer. Very darn tasty! Don't forget to pick up a Shrunken Zombie Head drink and get the glass to take home!

Comment

I went last Wednesday for the first time around 5pm and we got a table no problem. It got pretty crowded after that though.

Comment

As soon as it opens?

Comment

Originally posted by Disneymike View Post
                As soon as it opens?
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by bee1000 View Post
                  You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning!
                  That's what I'm saying! No wonder the bartenders know me too well.......

Comment

Thanks everyone...I'm thinking 2 or 3... late lunch, early dinner so we can be inside and see the atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Lover 68 View Post
                      Thanks everyone...I'm thinking 2 or 3... late lunch, early dinner so we can be inside and see the atmosphere.
                      Let us know how it goes!

Comment

Sundays aren't too bad if you go later in the evening. Anytime after 9pm you should be ok.
                        "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X