Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

What is your favorite room in Small World?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What is your favorite room in Small World?

Here is an interesting question I don't think has been asked before... What is your favorite room inside Small World? Mine is the Polynesian room.
    Scandenavia/Northern Europe
    6.45%
    Europe
    12.90%
    Asia
    6.45%
    Africa
    12.90%
    Polynesia
    9.68%
    America
    16.13%
    Finale
    35.48%

Now Presenting --- DISNEYLAND - A MAGICAL AUDIO TOUR
    An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

Re: What is your favorite room in Small World?

Woody and Jessie room

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
      Woody and Jessie room
      You missed the poll - I was still posting it. You would want to pick America i suppose.

An amazing interactive audio experience found only at my website -www.DisneyChris.com

Comment

Any room without a hidden Disney character. The ride was supposed to be a message of peace from the world's children, not find the hidden Disney character. I guess that only leaves the exit and entrance rooms.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Yikes - I forgot South America!!!! You will have to write that in. Sorry - No way to go back and change a poll once it has been posted. If a moderator reads this, could you add South America for me???

Comment

I put finale because I actually am not a fan of the ride. Just isn't my thing but it doesn't mean it's not a good attraction. I also really hate the fact the put characters on the attraction. I wish honestly they left it and added a piece near the attraction explaining the history that surrounds it from the world's fair.
            These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
            My company had a special night at the park
            WdW trip report with WWoHP
            NYE 2011 trip report
            Mice Chat 7th anniversary
            Leap year 24 hour report
            New DCA trip report
            NYE 2012
            HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by Prof. Emelius View Post
              You missed the poll - I was still posting it. You would want to pick America i suppose.
              oh i guess i did...i put in my vote.

Ta Da!

Comment

I voted Finale because that is the closest to the end of the ride. I have never been a fan of Small World.
                "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

I've ALWAYS loved the Egyptian entrance with the cloth and the Sphinx!
                  But my favorite room in Small World history is the Christmas finale with the glittering white outfits and decor.

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                    Any room without a hidden Disney character. The ride was supposed to be a message of peace from the world's children, not find the hidden Disney character. I guess that only leaves the exit and entrance rooms.
                    If only they were hidden! That might have been kind of fun, having them spotlighted is a terrible distraction.

In the poll I voted for the finale because that's when the song is the most moving and I like all the kids being together. Of course the hip-shaking Polynesian dancers are the best of all.

Comment

I love the entire ride, minus the addition of the Disney characters, but my favorite room is the African portion of the ride. I love vibrant colors, the tropical plants surrounding the scene, the vines hanging from the ceiling, the fun cast of animals and their background noises. The room is really one of the most intimate and does a terrific job at transporting you to its portrayal of the jungle. A simple delight.

But the finale scene is up there as well, the emotional climax of the attraction when after this giant, wonderful celebration of the uniqueness of each culture, we see all the nations and people joining together in peace and harmony, recognizing that we're all fundamentally the same. It's so beautifully done and steals my breath away every time.
                      Last edited by gatheringrosebuds; 12-19-2012, 11:00 PM.

Comment

the gift shop
                        no i like the finale
                        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

It was the Rain Forest room, but now its just an alcove.

Comment

Mine used to be the rain forest room, before it became America - now my favorite is the Polynesian Room.

Comment

delete

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X