Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Unique ways to gift an AP for Xmas?

So I bought my girlfriend an AP today for Christmas, but I didn't just want to print the confirmation and give it to her (that'a boring) does anyone have any cute/fun ways to gift an AP since it's not here yet? I was thinking of maybe wrapping up all of our Disney keepsakes in a box and putting a card and note in it? But I'd love some ideas! Thanks

Re: Unique ways to gift an AP for Xmas?

Well, you could send her on a wild goose chase with Disney clues in it. Or you could hide all the Christmas presents and then leave a note that says, "The last sighting of the Grinch was just outside of Small World. It's up to you to save Christmas and get the presents back. Don't worry if you fail, just your whole family will hate you and disown you!"

Comment

I like the scavenger hunt, because those are just always fun..

A Disney calendar where all the days that the AP allows have little Mickey ear stickers or Mickey ears drawn in them..
      "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money" - Walt Disney

Comment

Is the AP good for this time of year or more specifically yours since she can get in on the day she activates hers? Would you like to visit this season even though it's busy?
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Scavenger hunt and box of other Disney things sounds pretty fun and relatively simple to me! Good job on buying he perfect present!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
          KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

I've probably told this story here before, but...

I took my boyfriend to the Napa Rose on Christmas Day. We each brought a single gift to exchange at the table. I gave him a photo book which (don't laugh) I had narrated as our cat, observing us. He let loose some tears, and it wasn't even the best part. Tucked into the last page was his AP printout, printed on heavy, fancy paper. He was like, "We could go right now?!?!" We rushed to the park, processed his AP (because that's what you used to do), and had fun for a couple of hours (I think it was 10pm by the time we entered the park). And this was a guy who thought Disney was an evil corporation and didn't think an AP was something he'd ever use lol
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

a scavenger hunt
              gift tickets so they can go after Christmas and then upgrade
              Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Im not sure if its what youre looking for, but I bought my daughter a Mickey jewelry set, and attached the pass inside the top part of the box.

Comment

I gave my day care provider a gift card for Disney. I bought her a DL Guide book and put the card in as the bookmark.
                  To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Comment

Get a huge box (refrigerator or something the same size). Stuff it with newspaper or popcorn stuff. In amist of all the clutter, place the AP confirmation. Be sure to video the carnage.
                    I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X