Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

week between Christmas and New Year

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] week between Christmas and New Year

Hello everyone, just a little friendly reminder that this upcoming next 10 days or so is historically Disneylands buissiest week of the year. Usually you'll see Disneyland hit capacity on some of the days. Price hikes this past year might affect crowd levels but I do doubt that will happen, its always busy the week between. Just thought I'd send out a mayday warning. Bring patience, and try to keep a smile on your face and be polite, its when the crowd levels rocket that alot of people tend to go crazy, haha

Re: week between Christmas and New Year

im going the 26!
    hopefully im going to be happy all the day

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo View Post
      im going the 26!
      hopefully im going to be happy all the day
      Bring plenty of patience, understanding and good cheer. The outcome begins with you. And have plenty of fun too.
      I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

I attended earlier this year on July the 4th. Obviously the next week will be much worst attendance wise. But I found the 4th to be a rather enjoyable experience with low waiting times. Cars Land has been credited with balancing the crowds out. So this is really going to challenge both Parks. But if the crowds balance out like over Summer. This could really result in solid numbers for Disney and crowd free conditions for the Parks.
        Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

As of now, reports are steady at low crowd levels and short wait times, except for the usual suspects, who's lines are always expected.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X