This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] first Fantasmic of 2013

I hear there is going to be a showing of F! at 12:04 on Jan 1 2013 yet the Disney Web site not showing anyone have info?

Re: first Fantasmic of 2013

Where did you hear that?!

Comment

There usually is one right after all the fireworks at midnight.. Some years it does not show up on the website.. but maybe this year they won't have it or are waiting to see if crowds warrant it...

Comment

There usually is a third show scheduled. Don't know if it always shows due to the weather. I know the cast and crew is scheduled like there is a third show.

Comment

Yeah, as long as I can remember there has always been a midnight show following the fireworks. And the crowds will most definitely warrant it. NYE is CRAZY there.

Comment

There's always a third show a few minutes after Midnight on New Year's. Good luck to you if you are unwise enough to choose to visit on New Year's Eve.

Comment

Any crazier than OMDD? I got in around 9:30 PM just before they closed the gates. It was *packed* but the crowds were moving fine and everyone was in good spirits. It was an evening to walk around and pick a few must-do attractions. Definitely a unique experience.

Comment

Ah something new for me. I've never been to the parks on NYE and never will. But that is nice to know.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X