Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 11-12 Upcoming Trip: Will the parks be busy? Indulge me- I'm so excited!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] January 11-12 Upcoming Trip: Will the parks be busy? Indulge me- I'm so excited!!

Heading to the parks (and Club 33...AH!) on January 11th and 12th; Do you think the parks will be busy? I tried to plan this trip in between peak times, so hopefully plan worked

Also...Anybody know of any closures? I know Haunted Mansion, BTMRR, and GRR will be closed...Though, perhaps some of you have inside info on additional closures.

Anybody tried the refurbed Uva bar?
    :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

Re: January 11-12 Upcoming Trip: Will the parks be busy? Indulge me- I'm so excited!!

The 11th will start great but the evening will pick up. Saturday will be moderately busy like Friday evening.

Also Mark Twain won't be running and Fantasmic! won't be showing.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Re: January 11-12 Upcoming Trip: Will the parks be busy? Indulge me- I'm so excited!!

We'll be at DLR on January 11-12, too! We're hoping the crowd level will be low and the weather nice. We'll also be at Club 33 for lunch on the 11th. When will you be there?

Comment

Touring plans has both days as 8 out of 10.

Comment

It will be moderately busy. Get there before the park opens and keep a good attitude and you should be fine.

Click the banner! ^^^^
          Follow us on Twitter
          @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
          Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Disneyland + Weekend = Crowds!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X