X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monorailkid
    New MiceChatter
    • Jan 2012

[Fun] Wolrd's Largest Disney Monorail Toy Layout + MKVII Monorail Toy Blue and Orange

Here in a sleepy village in England we reckon we have the longest Disney toy monorail layout in the world, I estimate that there is the track length is somewhere around 300ft. We have a fleet of 9 monorails, including MKVII Red, Orange and Blue. We also have specially made supports that enable monorail track to be placed on top of lego blocks and duel beam supports so that only one pylon is needed to carry two beams.
    Here are some videos of our layouts, including On Ride POV and a look at our MKVII monorails, Enjoy

Longest Track: Wolrd's Largest Disney Monorail Route 2 - YouTube

Outside Track: Outdoor Disneyland Red, Blue, and Orange Monorails - YouTubeRed, Blue, And Orange monorails - YouTube
  • swampymarsh
    Under that tree again!
    • Nov 2011

Re: Wolrd's Largest Disney Monorail Toy Layout + MKVII Monorail Toy Blue and Orange

It's really short, and WDW only.

Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

• mondo
      MiceChatter
      • Oct 2008

Re: Wolrd's Largest Disney Monorail Toy Layout + MKVII Monorail Toy Blue and Orange

Are the Mark VII Blue and Orange official or custom painted?

Comment

• fifthrider
        Banned User
        • Oct 2008

MonorailKid, that's pretty impressive. The environments of the various rooms of the house were themed enough and timed with the audio to line up just perfect. I love the monorail parking lot visible at the start of the first video too. I'm guessing that you have as much invested in track than you do in trains, maybe more. I respect the dedication that went into making all that. That's some serious committment.

My favorite parts of all those videos is thinking "Wow, that's a pretty good miniature version of Walt Di... HOLY HELL, THERE'S A GIANT RABBIT ATTACKING THE MONORAIL TRACK! STOP THE MONORAIL!!! STOP!!!"

SwampyMarsh, I love the setup going on that vid as well. Good audio on all those 4 clips, really.

Comment

• Shorty26
          MiceChatter
          • Aug 2007

Awesome! hah. I have 4 Trains. The contemporary hotel, the GFR&S building, and a switch track.
          sigpic

Comment

• burtonfamily101
            New MiceChatter
            • Dec 2012

Very nice, where did you get all the track pieces from? I want to build up mine longer aswell but I dont really want to buy another train for $90sih dallors.

Comment

• monorailkid
              New MiceChatter
              • Jan 2012

Thanks for the comments. Blue and orange are custom painted. We bought lost of our track from the theme parks, they sell packs of 4 straight pieces and packs of 4 curved pieces.
              We also have the Red Car Trolley playsets one of witch we have painted to be like 623
              Disney California Adventure Red Car Trolley 717 And 623 toys - YouTube

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X