This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Menu @ Rancho del Zocalo

The new AP newsletter mentioned a new menu at Rancho del Zocalo. It said there was to be a preview of the menu online, but I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know what the new menu will include, or where to find the preview menu online?

Thanks
    Former Submarine Voyage CM 1994-1995

Re: New Menu @ Rancho del Zocalo

Hmmm its not on the Disney website? Strange also I never get my AP newsletter!!!! But I love me some Rancho Del Zocalo!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

Just checked and it looks like it will be "Fuego Grill" styling of food. Citrus fired grilled chicken and the like also dont forget your free dessert in February for AP holders!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

did they bring back my "Chipotle cheeder mashed potatoes"

I was sad that they removed them right before the holidays. Iw ould go out of my way for thouse!

Comment

Originally posted by PumpkinKing!
          Hmmm its not on the Disney website? Strange also I never get my AP newsletter!!!! But I love me some Rancho Del Zocalo!
          Don't worry - its just a small mailer about the new Monster's Inc ride at DCA with a little sidenote about the "Spotlight Offers" which talks about Februarys free dessert for APs. Not a full Backstage Pass AP newsletter.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Here's a picture of the menu, and here's a picture of a standee inside with additional items.

The citrus chicken sounded good but was fairly bland. Here's a picture of the chicken. My husband had the carne asada and enchilada and liked his better than I liked my chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by cstephens
              Here's a picture of the menu, and here's a picture of a standee inside with additional items.

The citrus chicken sounded good but was fairly bland. Here's a picture of the chicken. My husband had the carne asada and enchilada and liked his better than I liked my chicken.
              They really ought to consider boneless chicken for the citrus chicken entree. Too bad it didn't taste as good as it sounds

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Oh, the Fish Tacos are gone.....boohoo! Actually liked those somewhat. Also loved the Garlic Shrimp, notice that's gone also.....

Wolfette will be disappointed also, the Chicken Nugget tacos have been replaced with a Chicken Taco, hummm, we'll have to see what she says about that!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Free dessert for APs? Only at this restaraunt though right?

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings
                    Free dessert for APs? Only at this restaraunt though right?
                    And only with purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                      the Chicken Nugget tacos have been replaced with a Chicken Taco
                      Chicken Nugget taco? Really? That's....not right. I will miss the fish tacos though.
                      A signature should go here.

Comment

I so miss the bar b que stuff they had there.
                        Growing older is manditory
                        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP.
                          I will miss the fish tacos though.
                          Fish are friends, not food.
                          Growing older is manditory
                          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie
                            Fish are friends, not food.
                            I know, that's why it was my mission to liberate the fish tacos by throwing them back into the Rivers of America! :ap:

I guess I'll have to find a new project, LOL!
                            A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                              Oh, the Fish Tacos are gone.....boohoo! Actually liked those somewhat. Also loved the Garlic Shrimp, notice that's gone also.....

Wolfette will be disappointed also, the Chicken Nugget tacos have been replaced with a Chicken Taco, hummm, we'll have to see what she says about that!
                              WHAT!! no more fish tacos!
                              NOooo! (said in the Darth Vader / Luke Skywaler style)
                              Tis a sad, sad day.
                              themeparks.demonbird.com - pictures and reports of Disney and non Disney parks form across North America.
                              Knott's Berry Farm - Spring Flowers - Snoopy's Spring Safari - Sierra Sidewinder

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X