Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

    Looking at the Disneyland public calendar it shows Splash Mountain & It's a Small World as closing on Jan 22, does anyone know when they will re-open?

  • #2
    Re: Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

    Originally posted by AB Born View Post
    Looking at the Disneyland public calendar it shows Splash Mountain & It's a Small World as closing on Jan 22, does anyone know when they will re-open?
    Small World shouldn't be closed too long. They are just removing the holiday stuff. (Although, I wish they would remove the Disney characters while they're at it. )
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

      Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
      Small World shouldn't be closed too long. They are just removing the holiday stuff. (Although, I wish they would remove the Disney characters while they're at it. )
      The calendar shows it being down at least Jan 22- Feb 14. That's as far as the calendar goes at this point.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

        Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
        Small World shouldn't be closed too long. They are just removing the holiday stuff. (Although, I wish they would remove the Disney characters while they're at it. )
        They wait until the 22nd to remove the holiday overlay on IASW? I thought it came down the 6th with the rest of the stuff?

        If that's the case, calsig31 is right, it shouldn't take too long. As far as Splash Mountain goes it may just be a small TLC refurb. I haven't heard anything about it going down for an extended period, not mention it was just down for a pretty large refurb recently.


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

          Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
          They wait until the 22nd to remove the holiday overlay on IASW? I thought it came down the 6th with the rest of the stuff?
          Hmmm...I don't think they leave the Holiday on IASW through to the 22nd. But I don't know.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

            I got my AP on 1/12 last year and Small World Holiday was still up. Maybe it's the same crew that converts HM and SW since HM reopens on the 18th, meaning they would then be free to go over to SW.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

              Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
              They wait until the 22nd to remove the holiday overlay on IASW? I thought it came down the 6th with the rest of the stuff?
              If I remember correctly, Haunted Mansion stuff goes down first and then Small World stuff goes down so that there aren't two attractions closed for decor removal.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

                It's a Small World no doubt is closed for the removal of the holiday stuff. As far as Splash Mountain goes there is no telling why that is shut down. Probably just for annual cleaning and maintenance.
                Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.











                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

                  Originally posted by ohmyjustin View Post
                  If I remember correctly, Haunted Mansion stuff goes down first and then Small World stuff goes down so that there aren't two attractions closed for decor removal.
                  That makes sense.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

                    Originally posted by AB Born View Post
                    The calendar shows it being down at least Jan 22- Feb 14. That's as far as the calendar goes at this point.
                    And on the 15th they both reopen.
                    Be Cool Stay in School!
                    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Splash Mountain and others closed for refurbishment

                      They both reopen the 15th? I NEED Splash Mountain open on 2/23. NEED!!

                      Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X