This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Hint of Fantasy Fair entertainment

I noticed this call for actors at the Disney Auditions website. I wonder if this show will be under the bandstand or performed as a street show.

Re: Hint of Fantasy Fair entertainment

Ooooo sounds really fun! As if I wasn't already excited

Comment

I'm picturing a minstrel or jester telling stories by doing different voices and sometimes singing, sort of in the style of Danny Kaye.

Comment

It seems a little like new fantasyland
        cant wait
        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

When're the auditions for this? And do you think they'd accept a 19-year-old with voices, singing experience, and crisp comedic timing?
          "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

ORGOCH: I was kinda hopin' they'd have a spot open fer an older gal with corns 'n bunions on her feet, along with warts an' a hunchback an' a cackle in her voice. Surely they'll be needin' somebody like me in the mix, don'tcha think?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron W View Post
              I'm picturing a minstrel or jester telling stories by doing different voices and sometimes singing, sort of in the style of Danny Kaye.
              Me too! That would be fantastic!
              “You know, I have the strangest feeling I've seen that ship before... a long time ago, when I was very young.” ―George Darling

It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell. ― Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by MANEATINGWREATH View Post
                When're the auditions for this? And do you think they'd accept a 19-year-old with voices, singing experience, and crisp comedic timing?
                You might want to bookmark this website. Disney Auditions - Audition Calendar

Comment

Anyone else immediately think of the Festival of Fools from The Hunchback of Notre Dame movie? No? just me? Well either way, this sounds like a nice entertainment offering for the Fantasy Faire area. The construction photos alone look amazing, it can't open soon enough!

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Agreed, jaquemeetsworld, the only thing that comes to mind here is Clopin. It wouldn't surprise me if the show is either similar to the Festival of Fools, involves Clopin, a Clopin-like character, or so on so forth.
                    "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

Seems entertaining to me, nice little distraction in the day.
                      “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X