Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Crowds on 1/6?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Crowds on 1/6?

I was driving by the Resort and it appeared as if Mickey and Friends was already closed at 11! I checked the wait times and they weren't too bad for a Sunday but was wondering if someone there can chime in. I'm thinking about heading over this evening to take advantage of the glow with the show seating but if its super crowded I may pass...
    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Re: Crowds on 1/6?

I went in Disneyland about 7:00 this morning and it was empty. It started getting busier around 11:00. When I left at 12:00 it was getting really crowded.
    If the rain stays away it will probably get worse.
    sigpic Thanks for Noticing Me.

Comment

My guess is that today will be very busy. Today is the last day not only for the holiday season at disneyland but also its the last day for Thunder Mountain before it closes. Its also the last day for a number of attractions that close tomorrow for refurb including Fantasmic. Believe in holiday magic ends its run tonight as well

Comment

Originally posted by CassiefRN View Post
        I was driving by the Resort and it appeared as if Mickey and Friends was already closed at 11! I checked the wait times and they weren't too bad for a Sunday but was wondering if someone there can chime in. I'm thinking about heading over this evening to take advantage of the glow with the show seating but if its super crowded I may pass...
        If I was able to get into M&F at 2 PM on New Year's Eve I can't imagine it would be closed by 11 AM on a Sunday. Did you see it blocked off? In all my visits to DLR last year I was never unable to enter M&F.

Comment

There were cones blocking the ramp where it splits from Downtown Disney parking and they were directing theme park parking straight past the downtown Disney parking, and from there I'm not sure.

Also, it's getting quite breezy, do you guys think the fireworks are likely to be canceled?
          Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

They had blocked M&F last Friday early AM (like 9:15ish). I had thought the same thing about there being no way it was full... I would of been really irritated had I been trying to enter there. Luckily I was headed to Downtown.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X