This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's inside the Haunted Mansion?

ok this sounds stupid but Here is what I have heard that actually inside the haunted mansion house/building (not the ride building duh)

I've heard theres security camera operation areas in there -

Ride Security Camera's in there -

anyone know what's in here??? I know the ride is in a building once you go underground and out the line....Just wondering

Re: What's inside the Haunted Mansion?

I'm a little confused by your question.

Are you asking if there are cameras inside the ride? There are, there is a control room that is continuously monitored.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
      I'm a little confused by your question.

Are you asking if there are cameras inside the ride? There are, there is a control room that is continuously monitored.
      No, I think the question is what is inside the Haunted Mansion facade building.

I don't know, but obviously it houses both of the OTIS Elevators. Don't know what else is in there though.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

He's talking about the building that looks like a haunted mansion. You know, the big white house. The ride is actually housed in a large building behind it but what is actually inside the house? I don't know myself.

Comment

Ghosts!

Comment

oh, ok.

The ride cameras are not in there to my knowledge, I have seen them and I was in the ride building. I have heard that the HMH decorations are stored there, not sure if they are in the facade or not though.
            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
            Help support the site you love:
            -Visit the MiceChat store
            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I'm guessing storage.

Comment

37 years of dust
                Broadway Duchess, Darling if you only knew half as much as everybody thinks you do

Comment

Brick Building? I think you are confusing Walt Disney World with Disneyland. Our HM building is not made of bricks but of wood and is a southern mansion not a Bostonion Brick House.

What's inside the actual building? Offices used to be in there but I am not sure if they still are in use after the Team Disney building was finished out back. And the evevator shafts. Not much else.
                  Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I have a Disneyland video from when I was a little kid (it's kids running around disneyland singing all the disney songs) stupid but I was a little kid what do u expect? Anyways...in the video the doors to the mansion are open and they run inside and it's all decorated on the first floor and one of the disney characters (a bad wolf?) is creepin around....pretty dumb but I was curious if thats what it really is in there...just decorated like a real mansion? or upstairs...I've always wondered what's in there....am i the only one here?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy
                      Brick Building? I think you are confusing Walt Disney World with Disneyland. Our HM building is not made of bricks but of wood and is a southern mansion not a Bostonion Brick House.
                      Already edited, thanks. Yes, that's what I was thinking...opps.

Comment

Originally posted by viewaskewniverse
                        I'm guessing storage.
                        what would be the fun in that? A Famously well known ride just has storage in there? psshhh..it better be something awsome...

Comment

Originally posted by mulishaCM
                          what would be the fun in that? A Famously well known ride just has storage in there? psshhh..it better be something awsome...
                          By "storage" I meant "dead bodies".

Comment

I have a Disneyland video from when I was a little kid (it's kids running around disneyland singing all the disney songs) stupid but I was a little kid what do u expect? Anyways...in the video the doors to the mansion are open and they run inside and it's all decorated on the first floor and one of the disney characters (a bad wolf?) is creepin around....pretty dumb but I was curious if thats what it really is in there...just decorated like a real mansion? or upstairs...I've always wondered what's in there....am i the only one here?
                            Have this video too, (Disney Sing-a-long - Disneyland Fun)... my kids watched it.
                            (Actually, correction, it's not "stupid". It's cute! :-)

I wouldn't be surprised at being storage though. Much of Main street (2nd floors,
                            which are actually scaled smaller than the first floors) was/are used for storage.

I don't remember if the 2nd floor of HM is scaled (I think it is). And beyond the elevator mechanisms, there probably isn't much room as one expects.

Comment

anyone know what's in here???
                              Walt

Disneyland is the right of all sentient beings.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X