Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Golden Horseshoe Speical Shows?

So I was just reading in today's Dateline Disney, that the special Golden Horseshoe Show happening from the 10th until next February is free if your not getting the Dinner package

So my questions mainly are about getting in.....so you can only get tickets into the show on the day your at the parks I'm guessing right? I don't have to go like a week early and get my seats for the show?
    Happy Halloween!!!

Re: Golden Horseshoe Speical Shows?

In case you haven't seen it yet, the Disney Parks Blog recently answered your question:

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
      .....so you can only get tickets into the show on the day your at the parks I'm guessing right?
      You are correct. Just walk up to the GH and reserve a showtime.

Comment

I so hope they tape this! Doesn't look like we will be able to make it down.
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
          I so hope they tape this! Doesn't look like we will be able to make it down.
          I am sure one of our wonderful MiceChatters will post a video of the show.

I have seen wonderful video of new attractions over the years that I have been here.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X