Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Thunder Trail closed-- where are the Billys?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Big Thunder Trail closed-- where are the Billys?

So, now that Big Thunder Trail is closed all the way to the Fantasyland bathrooms, where are Billy and the Hillbillies going to play? Do they get a nice, long vacation?

Re: Big Thunder Trail closed-- where are the Billys?

On the schedule they are playing on the weekends. There will be access on weekends only.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Anyone know where the random characters that sometimes meet on the trail(wont say the T word) would go if it were closed on a weekday? Small World?

thanks

Comment

Woody and Jessie would probably be found by the Rancho Del Zocalo restaurant.
          I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
          - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Originally posted by asianway View Post
            Anyone know where the random characters that sometimes meet on the trail(wont say the T word) would go if it were closed on a weekday? Small World?

thanks
            I'd also speculate that on weekend they may not be on the trail either. Haven't seen a photo of it from today and won't be going to the park myself. I'm guessing that it will have a walkway down it but a Wall at least on the Thunder Mountain side, that takes up the width of the walkway. So guesiing that it won't be narrow, there may not be room for characters even when it's open on weekends.

Along with Rancho Del Zocala, characters may also be along the water, or back in the Big Thunder Ranch, on weekends.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

The Billies will also be performing in the Golden Horseshoe on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, when the Revue is off. This from a conversation with the operations manager at the Horseshoe after last night's AP show.
              So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Comment

I can confirm all of this. Saw it today with my own eyes. Woody was in Rancho del Zocalo, where they did Dia De Rees last year. The Entertaient Guide says Billies will be in the Jamboree on Sat/Sun andGolden Horseshoe Tues/Wed.

Comment

I went to DL on Wed 1/16 and sure enough the Billies were playing their show at The Golden Horseshoe. (And it was pretty packed, I must say.)
                  It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Originally posted by kaspangle View Post
                    where are Billy and the Hillbillies going to play? Do they get a nice, long vacation?
                    They're getting refurbished

Comment

They are playing the Golden Horseshoe during the week, and then back at the Festival Area during the weekends. The Trail is only open on the Fantasyland side and not the Big Thunder side. The show is still great btw!! Any bluegrass fans should go!!
                      "Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding. Perhaps you sense a disquieting metamorphosis occurring? Is this room actually stretching, or is it your imagination"

Comment

It's Crane Season
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	BTMRRCrane.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	7347660

Comment

It seems from the last Dateline Disneyland that it going to be somewhat open from time to time
                          Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
                          http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

How about back in the GH..BTR just doesn't have the same feel to it.
                            Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

According to "Lead Billy" Kirk, they will be alternating between the GH and the BTR during the week. For instance, they are at the GH tomorrow. By the weekend, they are at the BTR. It will be this way for a few weeks then they will have an extended run back at the GH.
                              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X