This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats in your pack??

Most Disneyland adventurers carry a pack of some kind be it a backpack or a fanny pack for a day at the park. I am just curious as to contents.please list type and contents

FANNY PACK- 1 digital camera,1 backup storage chip,4 AA batteries,2 credit cards,1 drivers license,an assortment of bandages ,a small tin of generic white asprin,a small flashlight,two wet towletts in wrappers, and an assortment of quarters and pennies that get processed to smashed pennies by days end.
    REMOVE TAG BEFORE FLIGHT

Water
    AP
    Regular Wallet Items (credit card, debit card, ID etc.)
    Lanyard and pins to trade
    Autograph Book (the one you put pictures with the autographs)
    Indelible Ink pen
    Sometimes a camera and all the goodies
    MONEY! (can't go without that)
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I just carry my purse around, and the contents are nothing too obscure. As long as I have gum, advil, and credit cards, I'm good to go. I am also known as the llama to my dear, as I end up carrying his sunglasses. SHEESH.
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Fanny packs *hands his head* good grief. If you are an AP and want to avoid looking like a total tourist don't wear a fanny pack.

Comment

water, candy ,diapers
          How much longer will it take
          For the world to see.
          We should learn to live
          And simply let it be.
          Bloodstone, bloodstone.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
            Fanny packs *hands his head* good grief. If you are an AP and want to avoid looking like a total tourist don't wear a fanny pack.
            hehehehe...I had a neon pink pack back in '87
            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

Great thread!

We have a rule One roll of film per day.... then camera go away..(still cam.. cause be honest you never know)

In my bag .... the mom shiek black leather back pack

my wallet
              kids wallets
              a bottled beverage or 2
              park map plus anyother piece of paper anyone of the 4 of us is handed
              mascara
              lipstick.
              lipliner
              Hair brush
              cordless curling iron ( hope I dont get flack for this. sometime when your on a wet ride.. and i have naturally curly hair and I like to straighten my bangs after they are dried.)
              Chapstick for the boys
              Husband carries a black camera bag

black video tape.
              digital cam
              video cam
              spare roll of film
              spare video tape.
              small pentax point and shoot..
              LOL I remeber the days when we used to pack around a big Pentax as well...
              Thank goodness for digital cams
              Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

ohh..can't forget the chapstick! Only item I'd choose on Survivor

Comment

I try not to carry anything when I go to the park. (Bags slide around too much on Big Thunder.) If I do, I usually carry a small camera bag or backpack. Camera, water, sunglasses case... That's about it.

And fanny packs?! That's so 1986... Just kidding.

Poor RX-24, getting ripped on for fanny pack usage....

Comment

I only like to bring my wallet and a camera. Lately I've been leaving my phone in the car.
                    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

An all day affair we (BF and I) use a backpack, which includes:

2 bottles of water, wallets (Aps, credit cards, etc.), sunglasses, cell phones, candy - especially Jolly Ranchers, lotion, sunscreen, chapstick, Band-Aids, camera, ponchos - depending on if we want to get wet or not, extra socks - if we do plan on getting wet.

A couple of hour in the park I just take my purse:

wallet, sunglasses, cellphone, chapstick, Band-Aids, camera.

Comment

Yep, forgot about the telphone, though I usually don't hear in the parks. Always frustrates Hubby, when he is trying to reach me about business! Chapstick too, can't live with out that!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                          I try not to carry anything when I go to the park. (Bags slide around too much on Big Thunder.) If I do, I usually carry a small camera bag or backpack. Camera, water, sunglasses case... That's about it.

And fanny packs?! That's so 1986... Just kidding.

Poor RX-24, getting ripped on for fanny pack usage....
                          I'm with you... usually I don't carry a purse, I just have a couple of credit cards, my ticket and ID in a small inside pocket of my shorts. It seems that if I do have a purse, the husband thinks it's a dump all for all the crap he doesn't want to carry! However, on the off chance that I do have my purse, I have:

Sunglasses/case
                          Water
                          Camera
                          Chapstick
                          ID, credit cards and park ticket
                          A hairclip
                          A cellphone (that's turned off)
                          A couple of packets of true lemon
                          A couple of those moist towel packet thingies (I believe that is the technical name)
                          Sunscreen (depending on when we visit)

And, yes, I giggle at the fanny pack people as well. However, my mother is included in that group

Comment

Bare Minimum...
                            Parkhoppers (everyone in the families),money, gum, lipstick, camera, sunglasses, bandaids, excedrin (works for just about everything) hotel key. Quarters & pennies (you guess why), and a sharpie for the kids autographs. and Cell phone

all that fits into a thin hippack the size of my hand. well except the camera (DH holds that in a pocket)
                            procrastibating

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                              :lol: I agree! I have nothing against the people who wear fanny packs...i just the fanny packs themselves are an abomination of nature.

Originally posted by Metal God
                              water, candy ,diapers
                              **hopes the diapers are for the babies**

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X