Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Are the Matterhorn climbers still climbing?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Are the Matterhorn climbers still climbing?

After the Matterhorn Bobsleds re-opened, I was thrilled that the climbers were again ascending the Matterhorn. However, in the last several months, I have not seen them anymore. Are they taking a winter hiatus? I hope to see them return.

Re: Are the Matterhorn climbers still climbing?

I always thought the climbers were for the summer season?
    "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

I hope they come back next summer! They add so much to the atmosphere...and I liked that they would wave to people below. It seemed like I'd stepped back in time.

I hope the band that played from the notch in the mountain on June 15th will return, as well. However, I doubt the band would return since I only saw them the Friday the Matterhorn re-opened, and not even the following Saturday or Sunday. It would be nice if they became regulars, as well, if just for the summer.

Not to get off on a tangent, but does anyone know the name of that band?
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I hope to see them return in the near future. I saw them climbing last year, and it was awesome. They have more guts than I do!

Comment

I was just thinking this yesterday! I want to see Mickey climbing again too...
          -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

Comment

^ didn't he go because of safety
            Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X