Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Hats? What's available that's cool in DCA?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Hats? What's available that's cool in DCA?

I like hats. I always wear one when I am out in the sun, both Summer and Winter, so I don't get a headache. I'd like to buy a cool one on the first day of my vacation that I can wear while I am there.

You're the experts. What's available?
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Hats? What's available that's cool in DCA?

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I like hats. I always wear one when I am out in the sun, both Summer and Winter, so I don't get a headache. I'd like to buy a cool one on the first day of my vacation that I can wear while I am there.

You're the experts. What's available?
    It is SOOO funny you mentioned this..

When I was at the parks on Saturday, I was desperately trying to find a NBC or Jack Skellington kinda skull cap or beanie....I found nothing. I have no cutsie caps to wear in this cold and all they sold were newsboy type caps. Now I really like those but my head is the size of a melon. Well, not really but I'm exaggerating to establish that my head does not fit in most newsboy type caps. Mostly also because I have alot of hair.

So don't hope to find any beanies unless you want Kermit or Animal...

Click image for larger version

Name:	beanie-muppets-kermit-button-tassel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	7347528

Ta Da!

Comment

Check the Oswald filling station near the entrance to DCA - they seem to have some cute merch that isn't found elsewhere in the park. I am sure I saw at least two OSwald hats there.
      Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

Originally posted by Malina View Post
        Check the Oswald filling station near the entrance to DCA - they seem to have some cute merch that isn't found elsewhere in the park. I am sure I saw at least two OSwald hats there.
        Two other than the Oswald Ears? I ask because I have actually never ventured into that store and now I might! I am so tempted to get the Oswald Ears though...just because.

Ta Da!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X