Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Pirates Hats return ? Chase scene missing ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Pirates Hats return ? Chase scene missing ?

I remember reading in a thread that the pirate with the stack of hats was missing ? I was on it today and he had a stack of hats on his head on the ride.. but the lady chasing the man was MIA, both figures were missing and the scene lighting was turned off

Re: Pirates Hats return ? Chase scene missing ?

When I rode on Saturday 1-12, the pirates hats were there and the last chase scene was all blacked out, just before the guy with the kitties on the right.
    Last edited by clara; 01-16-2013, 08:20 AM.

Ta Da!

Comment

During Jan 5 - 9 it seamed that all was well with both... It was nice to see the hat guy to tell you the truth, he was missing on our last trip.
      I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

All was right with my rides on Jan 2-3. I was excited when I saw the hat pirate was back.

Comment

I heard he recently returned.

Comment

I could have sworn that the pirate chase was missing on Tuesday, 3/12/13; could be I just zoned out...

Comment

Maybe they'll switch it back to her chasing him like it should be. People should be able to take a joke.

Comment

The hat guy has been back for some time, although I can't help but think there are still a few hats missing. I may be just imagining a taller stack but I can see a small spindle on the top of the topmost hat which makes me think there are still a few missing. Sadly, the lady chasing the man is definitely MIA, with the lights turned off as someone already mentioned. I first noticed about 3 weeks ago. Hopefully we'll get them both back much sooner than later.

Comment

The chase scene has been down for quite some time.

Comment

When I went in August, the scenes were missing, I do not know if they will return
                    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X