Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Pirates Hats return ? Chase scene missing ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Pirates Hats return ? Chase scene missing ?

I remember reading in a thread that the pirate with the stack of hats was missing ? I was on it today and he had a stack of hats on his head on the ride.. but the lady chasing the man was MIA, both figures were missing and the scene lighting was turned off

Re: Pirates Hats return ? Chase scene missing ?

When I rode on Saturday 1-12, the pirates hats were there and the last chase scene was all blacked out, just before the guy with the kitties on the right.
    Last edited by clara; 01-16-2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

During Jan 5 - 9 it seamed that all was well with both... It was nice to see the hat guy to tell you the truth, he was missing on our last trip.
      I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

All was right with my rides on Jan 2-3. I was excited when I saw the hat pirate was back.

Comment

I heard he recently returned.

Comment

I could have sworn that the pirate chase was missing on Tuesday, 3/12/13; could be I just zoned out...

Comment

Maybe they'll switch it back to her chasing him like it should be. People should be able to take a joke.

Comment

The hat guy has been back for some time, although I can't help but think there are still a few hats missing. I may be just imagining a taller stack but I can see a small spindle on the top of the topmost hat which makes me think there are still a few missing. Sadly, the lady chasing the man is definitely MIA, with the lights turned off as someone already mentioned. I first noticed about 3 weeks ago. Hopefully we'll get them both back much sooner than later.

Comment

The chase scene has been down for quite some time.

Comment

When I went in August, the scenes were missing, I do not know if they will return
                    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X