Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirates Hats return ? Chase scene missing ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Pirates Hats return ? Chase scene missing ?

I remember reading in a thread that the pirate with the stack of hats was missing ? I was on it today and he had a stack of hats on his head on the ride.. but the lady chasing the man was MIA, both figures were missing and the scene lighting was turned off

Re: Pirates Hats return ? Chase scene missing ?

When I rode on Saturday 1-12, the pirates hats were there and the last chase scene was all blacked out, just before the guy with the kitties on the right.
    Last edited by clara; 01-16-2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

During Jan 5 - 9 it seamed that all was well with both... It was nice to see the hat guy to tell you the truth, he was missing on our last trip.
      I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

All was right with my rides on Jan 2-3. I was excited when I saw the hat pirate was back.

Comment

I heard he recently returned.

Comment

I could have sworn that the pirate chase was missing on Tuesday, 3/12/13; could be I just zoned out...

Comment

Maybe they'll switch it back to her chasing him like it should be. People should be able to take a joke.

Comment

The hat guy has been back for some time, although I can't help but think there are still a few hats missing. I may be just imagining a taller stack but I can see a small spindle on the top of the topmost hat which makes me think there are still a few missing. Sadly, the lady chasing the man is definitely MIA, with the lights turned off as someone already mentioned. I first noticed about 3 weeks ago. Hopefully we'll get them both back much sooner than later.

Comment

The chase scene has been down for quite some time.

Comment

When I went in August, the scenes were missing, I do not know if they will return
                    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X