Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

"Escape from Tomorrow" movie filmed in Disneyland secretly

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News "Escape from Tomorrow" movie filmed in Disneyland secretly

Interesting read regarding a movie being screened at Sundance this year:
    Sundance 2013: How did a newbie make an unapproved film in Disney parks? - latimes.com
    “No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”

Re: "Escape from Tomorrow" movie filmed in Disneyland secretly

I'd love to see this!

Comment

Sounds like an interesting film.
      sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

This is something I would definitely want to see.
        "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

Comment

I do hope it does get released somewhere wider after Sundance: I quite enjoy David Lynch type weirdness on it's own and the Disneyland/WDW footage sounds fascinating in terms of integration, if done right/with skill.
          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

This definitely needs to get exposure, one way or another. If Disney puts up too much of a roadblock due to their concern about the content, it should just be put out on the internet. It appeared the Moore wasn't that concerned with the monetary issue and would be happy that it just got released. I think that this film will provide a great launching pad for his career.

Somehow, someday, I'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
              ...I quite enjoy David Lynch type weirdness on it's own...
              OT: Did you see David Lynch on the "Late Show" episodes of Louie? (the Louis CK series)
              Click image for larger version

Name:	louie-david-lynch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	7347658

Comment

Article said that, at one point, Epcot Center explodes Is it wrong that I want to see how that plays out? Wonder if its SyFy channel movie effects.
                .:: ::.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuuster View Post
                  Article said that, at one point, Epcot Center explodes Is it wrong that I want to see how that plays out? Wonder if its SyFy channel movie effects.
                  LOL! Sharktopus loose in Walt Disney World!
                  “No worries, stay calm, one question. 
Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”

Comment

In other words, a typical day at Disneyland.

Comment

Very interesting

"So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time."- Green Day
                      "The harder you work, the luckier you get."- Billie Joe Armstrong
                      "This is my rage. This is my love. This is my town. This is my city. This is my life."

Comment

Well he's probably going to be banned from the park now. If so, was it really worth it? And I wonder if Disney will add further restrictions or further scrutiny to park guests now concerning camera equipment.

It really bothers me when people abuse the parks just to try to make a buck. In the end, the guests that continue to go pay for their selfishness.

Micenation

Comment

Originally posted by orbitalpunk View Post
                          It really bothers me when people abuse the parks just to try to make a buck.
                          Like Disney executives, for example.

Comment

^ i don't understand how this film 'abuses' the park. it seems like it was filmed without causing any disturbances, otherwise it would have been dealt with by security. & as someone pointed out earlier, you can't accuse the filmmaker of just trying to make a buck - you don't know his intentions & he very well may be just trying to make a film with artistic integrity. disneyland has become a cultural landmark & this filmmaker chose to use it as the films setting.

obviously disney can't condone the behavior but i don't see them drastically changing any rules because of this. the article says they only filmed with one small canon camera. what can they really do? ban cameras all together? seems unlikely.

Comment

Count me in as another person who would LOVE to see the film.
                              Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X