This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Half Marathon

I told my mom that I wanted to run the Dumbo Dare instead of just the Half Marathon, but I've never raced a 10k before. On the registration website it asked for a time for each. Since I'm racing a 10k this weekend, she said she would wait to sign me up until I had an official time for the 10k. Well the race sold out in an incredibly short amount of time and now I can't do either. So I was wondering if there is a waitlist like there was a few years ago. Anybody know?
    Running is a mental sport and I am insane!

Re: Disneyland Half Marathon

not that i know off. the tinker bell half marathon is done with. it was last weekend

Comment

They don't seem to be doing the waitlist anymore. However: they still might have some entries available through charity groups - you sign up to run as part of the charity's running team.

Also, with the Tinker Bell half, they had some extra entries crop up about two months before the race. I'd keep checking back and keep an eye on the Run Disney Facebook page.
      Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

ETA: There are a bunch of charities listed here that still have the 10K and Half:
        Race Registration | Disneyland Half Marathon | runDisney

That pages also lists some travel agencies that have entries available.
        Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

Alright. Thanks for the responses.
          Running is a mental sport and I am insane!

Comment

And, for future reference, you can always sign up, and then email in your times later. They give instructions for that during sign up.

I did that for the Tinker Bell Half - I didn't have a qualifying 10K until this past October, but signed up back in June. I just emailed them my time, and they responded a couple days later, to let me know they had made the update to my entry.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X