This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Which day in March?

We will be in Anaheim for three days, March 26-28. We have two day tickets, and will be using the third day to visit colleges. We are currently thinking of being in the parks Tuesday and Thursday. Is there any difference in crowds between Wednesday and Thursday? I know that weekend is Easter weekend, but I figure those crowds won't start arriving till Friday. Is this an accurate assumption?

Re: Which day in March?

It will be very busy. There will be a tiny difference that would make Wednesday better. Still why not finish on Thursday so you can get the colleges off your mind.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Like swampy said it will be very busy due to spring break if I had a choice I would go on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Comment

Spring break crowds will be in the parks the week before and after Easter. I'm afraid you will be in the thick of it.

Comment

Will the crowds be any worse because of Easter? Or just normal spring break crowds?

Comment

Because you will either be there on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday it should just be normal spring break crowds. The Easter crowds would probably come Friday thru Easter.

Comment

Okay, that's what I thought. I am thinking the mornings and late nights should be manegable, with the worst crowds in from 11am-9pm. Is this pretty accurate?

Comment

It will be crowded regardless due to Spring Break, but I would choose Tuesday and Wednesday.
                Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by theworldneedscolor View Post
                  Will the crowds be any worse because of Easter? Or just normal spring break crowds?
                  Crowds aren't much worse on weekends than weekdays during this period. The reason is because school get a whole week or two off, not just a weekend. It's very busy everyday for a few weeks.
                  Be Cool Stay in School!
                  Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X