X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah schucks
    replied
    There are these lil remarkable things I enjoy about DCA- the beginning of gems as you will.
    1.) Despite notorious complaints I love the sun fountain area. There are 4 reflective surfaces that are designed to find the sun and bounce the energy/heat/light against the sun fountain, which in turn reflects it across the plaza, hence it is warmer and sunnier in that area.
    2.) Right there in the train cars- they have a coffee shop that makes something called a "Malibu Frap" its soooo good way better than any frappachino
    3.) Aladdin is soooooooo amazing, so engaging, it changes and updates itself so much, its a new show everytime.
    4.) Orange Blossum Swings- simple ride but so fun, next time you ride it, try running, flalling your arms and legs, its a very trippy experiance.
    5.) Golden Dreams really make me proud to live here and be a first generation native now.
    6.) Muppets- love that show, see it every dang time I can.
    7.) Booze- you can get great beer, decent margarittas and a beautiful selection of wine
    8.) Electric Parade still rocks it hard after all these years
    9.) Free bread and tortillas- fill them kiddies up for the budget minded folks
    10.) My e-tickets: Soaring, Grizzly River Rapids, Tower and Screaming!

Leave a comment:

• JoeCool
    replied
    I enjoy the park especially Tower of Terror and the GRR Bear whitewater rapidattraction.

Leave a comment:

• Small Panda After All
    replied
    The Muppets show is really great and clever. Soarin' has some issues, but the concept is one of the best Disney's come up with in a while, so I really enjoy it. I also dig on Screamin'. I'm a coaster nut.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    NO CROWDS!!!!!! Plus soarin and california screamin', heck, there is a lot I like about DCA! It is easier to name the stinkers than everything that works. I think DCA will come into its own in a few years. Look at Disneyland Paris- it was the joke of the continent when it first opened and now it is the largest tourist attraction in Europe, it just took time to "find its groove". I have hopes that DCA will be a good park someday, it can obviously never compare to THE park across the esplanade, but I think it will be a good value for a day of fun.

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    Soarin. That's pretty much it.

I agree with you about the nighttime look of the place and fortunately I can see that from the 6th floor of the GC free of charge whenever I please.

Leave a comment:

• ImaginEAR
    started a topic So... What do you like about DCA?

So... What do you like about DCA?

What do you like about the problem park, California Adventure? Please, no "I like that that crap of a ride, SuperStar Limo, closed" or "I HATE DCA!!1!1!!! Wat were u thinkiing?!?!?!?!!?!1?!1/`!/1!"

I like Soarin', the Electrical Parade, the Sun Wheel and the looks of Paradise Pier at night when it's all sparkly and shiny with lights.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X