Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True Love Week

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • News True Love Week


  • #2
    Re: True Love Week

    Well, I guess this will be neat for those who are into this kind of thing.

    Wow, that makes me sound heartless

    Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: True Love Week

      So, nothing for Groundhog's Day? President's Day?
      I am old. But still love Disneyland.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: True Love Week

        Originally posted by Pizzapants View Post
        Well, I guess this will be neat for those who are into this kind of thing.

        Wow, that makes me sound heartless
        I didn't think it sounded heartless...but maybe because I agree with you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: True Love Week

          Valentine's theming at Disneyland sounds cool. They should do something like this every year like they do with Easter at TDL.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: True Love Week

            Originally posted by bayouguy View Post
            So, nothing for Groundhog's Day? President's Day?
            It might be safe to say that Valentine's Day is more appealing to the general public than those two holidays combined.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: True Love Week

              I'm going on the 17th So that means I can finally meet Prince Eric and then I will have another character off my wanted list that I want to see at Disneyland.
              To my respect from a Dodger fan.



              Comment


              • #8
                Re: True Love Week

                Originally posted by clara View Post
                I didn't think it sounded heartless...but maybe because I agree with you.
                I like the way you think!

                Yeah, Valentines Day makes me cringe. Some wild holiday dreamed up by the greeting card and chocolate companies

                Click the banner! ^^^^
                Follow us on Twitter
                @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: True Love Week

                  Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
                  I'm going on the 17th So that means I can finally meet Prince Eric and then I will have another character off my wanted list that I want to see at Disneyland.
                  I sure hope you post some pics of your visit Capt Hook. Always look forward to your TR's.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: True Love Week

                    I'll try my best. Hope it be exciting for me.
                    To my respect from a Dodger fan.



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: True Love Week

                      Valentines day for a week sucks for single people. lol
                      DisneyTwins
                      Since May 2003

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: True Love Week

                        I shouldn't be dissapointed, but this is typical fare for that time. LTM not adding anything great.
                        Be Cool Stay in School!
                        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: True Love Week

                          Originally posted by ohmyjustin View Post
                          Originally posted by bayouguy View Post
                          So, nothing for Groundhog's Day? President's Day?
                          It might be safe to say that Valentine's Day is more appealing to the general public than those two holidays combined.
                          I for one immensely prefer Groundhog's Day.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: True Love Week

                            Originally posted by Disneytwins View Post
                            Valentines day for a week sucks for single people. lol
                            Or anyone really. At least when you're single you don't have spend any extra money on unnecessary crap for someone else.


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: True Love Week

                              Originally posted by Pizzapants View Post
                              I like the way you think!

                              Yeah, Valentines Day makes me cringe. Some wild holiday dreamed up by the greeting card and chocolate companies
                              Same here. When I've been in relationships I've actually asked not to do Valentine's Day in fact.

                              The only thing that is exciting or appealing about this announcement for me is the possibility that the Beast from B&tB might be out for meet & greets.
                              Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X