X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greeeneyes17
    MiceChatter
    • Apr 2012

[Question] What will the park be like in April?

Hey guys,

Going on a trip April 15th-18th to Disneyland / possibly DCA

• What rides will be closed?
    • Lines estimate?
    • Shows that will be going on during the week? (fantastic, world of color)
    • Weather

Thanks!
  • choco choco
    MiceChatter
    • May 2011

Re: What will the park be like in April?

Disneyland in April will be lovely. Spring will have arrived, the flowers will be in bloom and love will be in the air.

It'll be like that scene in Bambi when the owl gets awoken by all the Fa la la la singing, except with more hummingbirds.

Comment

• brianpinsky
      Disneyland 20 year APH
      • Sep 2012

You will be able to see the new Fantasy Faire. Also do get a park hopper DCA is now worth it. Go see Fantasmic and WoC great shows and pick up GwS ears. They are excelent additions to Fantasmic and WoC. We at this point don't have any pinned down referbishments and show times for the parks except Big Thunder is down for its 10 month referbishment. I would keep an eye on the Park Hours section of the Disneyland.com website they post about 6 weeks ahead. Also keep an eye here Micechat on the Dateline Disneyland and In the Park Articles. Those will be an good way to find out what is going on.
      Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
      http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

• swampymarsh
        Under that tree again!
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by greeeneyes17 View Post
        • What rides will be closed?

Big Thunder is down now to the Fall as Brian said. Other rehab information for late/after Spring Break is not yet out, try asking again in a month.
        • Lines estimate?

It's not too bad but not great. Because a few school have later Spring Breaks it will have moderate lines. Hours are likely going to be 9am to 11pm, not long or short.
      • Shows that will be going on during the week? (fantastic, world of color)
      World of Color should be running, it's normally 7 days a week. Fantasmic!, does normally run. Fireworks however did run, but last year I remember them not running. So the fireworks will be questionable.
      • Weather
      It's ok. Cool mid fifties morning and nights. Warm 75 afternoons. Mostly dry.
      Be Cool Stay in School!
      Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

• greeeneyes17
        MiceChatter
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by brianpinsky View Post
        You will be able to see the new Fantasy Faire. Also do get a park hopper DCA is now worth it. Go see Fantasmic and WoC great shows and pick up GwS ears. They are excelent additions to Fantasmic and WoC. We at this point don't have any pinned down referbishments and show times for the parks except Big Thunder is down for its 10 month referbishment. I would keep an eye on the Park Hours section of the Disneyland.com website they post about 6 weeks ahead. Also keep an eye here Micechat on the Dateline Disneyland and In the Park Articles. Those will be an good way to find out what is going on.
        I thought fantasmic only ran on the weekends during off season?

Comment

• Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X