This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] 1 day Park Hopper upgrade to Annual Pass

My sister will be in town and we plan to visit Disneyland. I will be getting an annual pass, but she will not. Is it possible to use her 1 day park hopper ticket and updrade to an Annual Pass for my husband? He will not be going that day, but that way I can pay for her ticket and then just use that credit towards his annual pass. Or does the person who the annual pass is being issued for have to be there? (I hope that make sense)

Thanks for any help/advice!

Re: 1 day Park Hopper upgrade to Annual Pass

You don't need us to tell you that what you are suggesting is not right.

Comment

They will ask to see the new passholders ID, even if they arent paying for it.

Comment

Guest releations do not use the photos that are now tied with the tickets. Just don't tell them its someone elese's ticket.
        Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
        http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

Thank you for the info!
          @Jetlife, I wasn't asking for approval. Disney is still getting my money. There are several parks that allow it. It is based on the paid ticket, not the person.

Comment

Originally posted by adoree View Post
            @Jetlife, I wasn't asking for approval. Disney is still getting my money. There are several parks that allow it. It is based on the paid ticket, not the person.
            Because the fact that they are implementing photo taking at the gates has nothing to do with situations like what you are going to do...right?!

Comment

They are implementing photo taking for multi day passes, not single (so far). Of course it has something to do with it. Again, I am not asking for approval. If trying to save my sister $125 is wrong, so be it. This is not a place to be judged.

Comment

trying to save my sister $125 is wrong, so be it. This is not a place to be judged.
                You are asking for it.
                Be Cool Stay in School!
                Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

They are implementing photo taking for multi day passes, not single (so far). Of course it has something to do with it. Again, I am not asking for approval. If trying to save my sister $125 is wrong, so be it. This is not a place to be judged.
                  I am not judging you. Do what you gotta do. If what you are doing is wrong, then the consequences are you own, not mine. So I am not judging you.... BUT
                  this is the internet. And therefore a place to be judged by others, countless times. This is not, and I repeat NOT a judgement free community. In fact it is quite the opposite when it comes to "rule breakers".

Comment

MiceChat does not condone or encourage anything that is in direct violation of Disney rules. By using the ticket of someone else to upgrade to a pass that will not be used by the original ticket holder, this is a violation not only of Disney rules, but rules of conduct and ethics. Therefore, this thread will be closed and there will be no further discussion on the matter.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X