Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Thursdays in Feb. Annual Passholders get 2 Extra Hours in CA at Night

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Thursdays in Feb. Annual Passholders get 2 Extra Hours in CA at Night

Begining tonight (Feb 7) AP holders get two extra hours after California Adventrue closes.

Re: Thursdays in Feb. Annual Passholders get 2 Extra Hours in CA at Night

would love to use it thursday/valentine's day but i can't grab a wristband for the gf while she is at work.... should have had an online reservation system... smh
    -Ricky
    DLand Connoisseur
    http://www.djrickyjay.com

Comment

Originally posted by SiRocket View Post
      would love to use it thursday/valentine's day but i can't grab a wristband for the gf while she is at work.... should have had an online reservation system... smh
      You can still pick it up when you get there...

From Annual Passholder Extended Hours | California Adventure | Disneyland Resort

Wristband Distribution
      • From 12:00 noon to the start of the event:
        Wristbands will be distributed inside the Main Entrance of Disney California Adventure Park to the right of the turnstiles.
      • Once the event has begun:
        Wristbands will be distributed at the Main Entrance turnstiles to Disney California Adventure Park.
      I actually heard this said by a CM over the loud speakers at Big Thunder in 1995, "Please do not sit on the rocks. You will fall...and you will die."

Comment

I do fear that they will somehow run out.
        "Nice work, pal" :thumbup:

Comment

the question of the moment though is... Will this backfire on them and more annual passholders will show up on a friday thinking it will be less busy.

Comment

Originally posted by zugzug15 View Post
            the question of the moment though is... Will this backfire on them and more annual passholders will show up on a friday thinking it will be less busy.
            I'm at Disneyland right now and crowds are way light.. The weather may be keeping crowds down but at last check Star Tours wax only 10 minutes. DCA may be more crowded later, but right now things are nice and mellow.
            First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
            First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
            BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

This was fun. I got my wristband around 5:00 but re-entered DCA around 7:45 and saw them still distributing them at that time. Took some pictures, ate some food, rode Screamin' twice, Goofy's Sky School, Golden Zephyr, Mickey's Fun Wheel and Radiator Springs Racers and left the park by 9:50.

Comment

Went tonight as well and actually rode Radiator Springs Racers at 9:30 waiting only about 15 minutes in the stand-by line! It was a great night!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X