Pizza Planet in Toy Story had a bunch of games, and this space doesn't have enough room to recreate that well. But MickeySmurfette, I do like the idea if they could make room and I like your drawing, so I will share with you and all Micechatters. . .
Four Pizza Port (almost helpful and sort of fun) facts:
1. Although I was annoyed when my large serving of pasta received such a miniscule scoop of chicken, it was delicious. (Disney, please use whole grain pasta if you don't now.)
2. If you get to Pizza Port when it opens for lunch, you can sit facing giant picture windows with excellent views of Tomorrowland! This view can make steep prices worthwhile.
3. Pizza Port has really cool Disneyland attractions posters on its walls.
4. As suggested by a CM, on a hot day we went into Pizza Port and took out big disposable glasses of cold ice water for no charge.
Pizza Port is a restaurant is a pizza restaurant at Tomorrowland
How about if Pizza Port become into Pizza Planet, a restaurant from Toy Story.
See this new Facade for Pizza Planet
What do you think?
Ive been saying this forever as well, though there are a few issues,
- We have star cade (even though it not open right now) which is across the terrace, so creating a real pizza planet would be a little repetitive.
- If they did anything with this place I would hope it would be an attraction instead. Seeing how it used to be an attraction before the disgrace of the 98 remodel of Tomorrowland. I would rather have Alien Encounter or Stitch great escape there instead of a pizza place. There is plenty of space to add a restaurant in tommrowland (allot of wasted space) there was no reason to loose a ride over it.
- If they did add Pizza planet, and closed pizza port I would prefer it to be some how formed into the buzz lighyear building, would be a better fit. Maybe as your exiting Buzz you walked though pizza planet .
Obviously major changes like I listed wouldn't happen until they remodeled the whole land, but just some thoughts
I've also said the same thing... I'm sure a lot of people have. I would rather Pizza Port be changed to something else, or else get better food, though I love the chicken fusilli. Also it's seriously dated. Every time I eat there I feel like I've been transported back to the 80's and 90's.