This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Lady and the Tramp playing in the Disneyland Opera House Feb 13-17th

Lady and the Tramp Special Screenings for Annual Passholders | Disneyland Park

With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, Annual Passholders have exciting opportunities, offers and events like this:
    It's that time of year when love is in the air! Celebrate Valentine's Day with a special screening of Disney's beloved classic love story of Lady, a pampered cocker spaniel, and Tramp, a free spirited mutt with a strong romantic side.
    Dates
    February 13 through 17, 2013
    Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House (home to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln) in Disneyland Park
    Screening Times
    • 5:00 p.m.
    • 7:00 p.m

Sweet,Mulan on Tuesday and Lady and the Tramp on Weds for me! :yea:
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Re: Lady and the Tramp playing in the Disneyland Opera House Feb 13-17th

Aw. I'm not going (I'm not even an AP anymore), but I love Lady and the Tramp. It's one of my personal favorites from Disney.

Comment

Re: Lady and the Tramp playing in the Disneyland Opera House Feb 13-17th

Looking forward to this...I've never seen Mulan or Lady and the Tramp on the big screen!

People going to the Sunday meet (2/17) should stop by the Opera House at 11:30am (I believe that's when they start going away the wrist bands for the 5 and 7pm shows), and get a wrist band for the 5pm show, then after the noon meet, lunch, and a few rides, we can head over and get in line for the movie at about 4:30!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X