This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] True Love Week

So tomorrow (2/11) through Sunday (2/17) is True Love week at DLR. Princes will be joining the Princesses at the Royal Walk, including Rapunzel and Flynn and Beast with Belle. Who else is excited for this? Anyone making a special trip out there just to see the happy couples?
    :thumbup:

It also looks like Peter Pan and Wendy will be out and about. Mickey and Minnie in Town Square will have on some lovey-dovey outfits. And Lady Tremaine will be pimping out the Step-sisters in hopes to find them a good man.
    Last edited by Coconut Pete; 02-10-2013, 11:15 AM.
    "We don't need to dream it, we'll just buy it, then build it"

Re: True Love Week

I'll be there on Thursday (Valentines Day) It should be great. It will be my first Valentines Day there !
    View my Flickr stream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/8674970@N04/

Comment

unfortunately, i won't be there, though it is one of the two announced "limited time magic" weeks i was really interested in (the second being villians week later in the year)

i can only imagine how many engagements are going to happen and how many cutesy, matching couple shirts are going to be making appearances. i love when lady tremaine is out and about "pimpin'" the girls, and i wish i was there with my friends to see if she tries to rope one of them in.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Originally posted by bisforbrittney View Post
        i can only imagine how many engagements are going to happen and how many cutesy, matching couple shirts are going to be making appearances. i love when lady tremaine is out and about "pimpin'" the girls, and i wish i was there with my friends to see if she tries to rope one of them in.
        I know it's not quite the same, but in Dancin' With Disney, there was a portion of the dance where the DJ encouraged any princes to come forward to mingle with the stepsisters. They approach you to dance and end up having a conversation with you, eventually asking if you want to get married.

...it's not like I have first hand experience, of course! :shy:

Comment

I will be there to see that! I love lady tremaine and her girls!
          Little and broken, but still good.

Comment

Originally posted by ohmyjustin View Post
            I know it's not quite the same, but in Dancin' With Disney, there was a portion of the dance where the DJ encouraged any princes to come forward to mingle with the stepsisters. They approach you to dance and end up having a conversation with you, eventually asking if you want to get married.

...it's not like I have first hand experience, of course! :shy:
            Oh you mean like this...

Anyways I'm going on the 17th to finally see Prince Eric send he is the only Prince I have never met before. I don't care if I have to go back in line if he isn't there at first I keep going until I finally meet him oh and see Phillip again as well.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X