This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Characters that you were surprised to see around the parks

While in Hollywood yesterday I was very surprised to see Max. I didn't even know he was a meet and greet character

What characters were you surprised to see?
    Attached Files

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Re: Characters that you were surprised to see around the parks

I didn't even know they had Goofy Movie characters. That's cool.
    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Gideon from Pinnochio, and one time I saw Piglet at Plaza Inn

Comment

I spotted Piglet in Critter Country from the train and when I ran back there to get a picture with him, they were closed. I was sad, :beg:
        I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
        - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

I've seen Clarabella Cow here and their in the park, I have a picture with Big Al too!
          Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

A few weeks ago we had a great interraction with Perla from Cinderella. And this past Saturday I saw Wendy hangin around out front of the Peter Pan ride. I'm not sure how often Wendy is out, but I don't think I personally have ever seen her.
            sigpic
            Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshBakedDisney View Post
              I'm not sure how often Wendy is out, but I don't think I personally have ever seen her.
              Wendy is rarely out!! She come out like once in a Blue Moon,
              I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
              - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Maybe only once in a Blue Fairy? I know it's Pinocchio though

Comment

I find it interesting that the Evil Queen comes out sometimes...we found her by the well during NAMM weekend (she was scaring all the poor kids away but my partner and I took advantage of the situation to greet her)

Quite the character Oh, and the stormtroopers were out that day too! We caught them as well.

I have to say...more villains need to come out OTHER than Halloween. I'm still waiting to meet Maleficent.

*fanboy*
                  As of 6/15, Merida is now my favorite Princess...Sorry, Cinderella. Thanks for the memories.

Disneyland AP Holder since 2012
                  Check me out on Instagram: instagram.com/elimprocess#

Comment

Originally posted by soothseyer View Post
                    I have to say...more villains need to come out OTHER than Halloween. I'm still waiting to meet Maleficent.
                    maleficent is at the top of my most wanted list. i'm not sure if this is true or not, but i was told she was deemed too scary for the kids and so doesn't come out at disneyland (with the exception of fantasmic!)

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Originally posted by bisforbrittney View Post
                      maleficent is at the top of my most wanted list. i'm not sure if this is true or not, but i was told she was deemed too scary for the kids and so doesn't come out at disneyland (with the exception of fantasmic!)
                      Shes always out during the Mickey Halloween parties.

To the people who post about Max it just goes to show you how some people just have weird timing. I almost always see Max out in DCA lol Pretty steady for the past couple years.

I saw Baloo last time I was at the park in January he's pretty rare for me to see.
                      These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                      My company had a special night at the park
                      WdW trip report with WWoHP
                      NYE 2011 trip report
                      Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                      Leap year 24 hour report
                      New DCA trip report
                      NYE 2012
                      HKDL trip report

Comment

I've never seen Br'er Bear or Stitch out before, until my last visit!
                        Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based on if something is new, I reject it immediately because its frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
                        You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

Originally posted by bisforbrittney View Post
                          I've heard that too...but Captain Hook gets to roam around! Lol that sinister smile. He came around our table during Breakfast with Minnie and Friends quite a lot. My partner was wearing her Tinker Bell sweater and he disapproved every time.

) she loves the Captain though. Once she told him he was her favorite, he cheered up.
                          As of 6/15, Merida is now my favorite Princess...Sorry, Cinderella. Thanks for the memories.

Disneyland AP Holder since 2012
                          Check me out on Instagram: instagram.com/elimprocess#

Comment

I met Maleficent last year at the Halloween party. In fact, I only attended that party to get a picture with her!! The pictures turned out terrible, but I cherish them like gold!!

I really need to hunt for more characters, I don't know if I've ever randomly run into a "rare" character!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                            KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

The Queen is not a rare character at all she is as command as Mickey and Tigger are. Brer Bear and Fox are the same as is Gideon and Honset John. Rare ones would be Rabbit from Winnie The Pooh,Suzy and Perla from Cinderella, The Country Bears,Rafiki, and Daisy Duck. These are the ones that pop out from time to time but there is alot of others that haven't been out in years. And I hope when we get the Long lost character friends we will get some of them. Like The 3 Little Pigs, The Robin Hood gang and Remy and Emile to name a few.
                              To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X