X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] DLR and WDW Fantasmic Discussion

Hello my fellow micechatters!
    I was just recently at DLR watching fantasmic (a month earlier watching WDW fantasmic.). I noticed something quite peculiar...
    For some reason, WDW has WAY more water fountains for the effects at DLR, and I also noticed that the fountains at DLR could use a good refurbishment. Perhaps an enhancement? Also, I like to hear opinions. Which version is better. I prefer DLR to all of them, (besides WoC.) Feel free to contribute
    Have a great day,
    DisneyFreak10
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Only a true Disney fan would build a replica Space Mountain in their back yard. Hell yeah.
    :crazylegs

Re: DLR and WDW Fantasmic Discussion

The only thing I really, REALLY enjoy about WDW Fantasmic! is their Lion King section. LOVE that part. Disneyland's version is far superior.

I don't think Florida's Fantasmic! has been updated at all, unfortunately. Hopefully that changes soon!
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Originally posted by jasmineray View Post
      The only thing I really, REALLY enjoy about WDW Fantasmic! is their Lion King section. LOVE that part. Disneyland's version is far superior.

I don't think Florida's Fantasmic! has been updated at all, unfortunately. Hopefully that changes soon!
      yeah... I resent the florida version. What happened to peter pan? Damn, they made their own area for the show and can't even fit in a decent, full-sized dragon.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Only a true Disney fan would build a replica Space Mountain in their back yard. Hell yeah.

Comment

DLR has a far better fantastic. For some reason people think the separate stadium thing makes WDW's Fantasmic better and to that I say nay. The way the rivers of america are so awesomely transformed from a peaceful setting by day to a powerful battle between good and evil by night far rivals a boring amphitheater that's only open part of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFreak10 View Post
          yeah... I resent the florida version. What happened to peter pan? Damn, they made their own area for the show and can't even fit in a decent, full-sized dragon.
          I don't know what they were thinking, replacing Pan with Pocahontas.

That's one of the couple of things I don't like about Florida's version; the stadium. Yes, the seating is nice, but the stadium itself takes a little bit of that special Fantasmic! feeling away. What makes Disneyland's so great is its location; it comes out of nowhere on the Rivers of America, and that makes it so much more special to me.

Comment

Originally posted by spence View Post
            dlr has a far better fantastic. For some reason people think the separate stadium thing makes wdw's fantasmic better and to that i say nay. The way the rivers of america are so awesomely transformed from a peaceful setting by day to a powerful battle between good and evil by night far rivals a boring amphitheater that's only open part of the year.
            Exactly.

Comment

Disneyland's Fantasmic! is 1000 times better than DHS'. The setting isn't as good and the changes made to the DHS version are across the board bad.
              sigpic@Illusion0fLife

Comment

Originally posted by Illusion0fLife View Post
                Disneyland's Fantasmic! is 1000 times better than DHS'. The setting isn't as good and the changes made to the DHS version are across the board bad.
                I'm gonna agree with that. Also, the dragon isn't TOO bad at WDW, but I like how DLR used a full sized dragon with some nice fire-breathing action

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
                  DLR has a far better fantastic. For some reason people think the separate stadium thing makes WDW's Fantasmic better and to that I say nay. The way the rivers of america are so awesomely transformed from a peaceful setting by day to a powerful battle between good and evil by night far rivals a boring amphitheater that's only open part of the year.
                  totally agree, bro

Comment

I love Fantasmic! at Disneyland more than the one at Disney Hollywood Studios. To me Disneyland's Fantasmic! has more emotion in it. At times I feel at DHS that their Performers just don't give off that Magical Feeling. Also that setting for DHS' F! is just....Ugh...An Eyesore. It is one of the ugliest Disney sets I have seen. A big rock mountain "Some Imagination Huh, Haha?".
                    Last edited by BugSam101; 02-11-2013, 07:46 PM.
                    Always read the fine print.

Comment

Originally posted by jasmineray View Post
                      What makes Disneyland's so great is its location; it comes out of nowhere on the Rivers of America, and that makes it so much more special to me.
                      I couldn't agree more!! It's that magic of something incredible appearing out of nowhere. I love when I take one of my friends who have never seen the show, and they seem amazed that the island they saw kids playing on two hours ago is home to such a spectacular show. My favorite aspect of the show is that before it begins the stage is free of any sort of curtain hiding show elements and when it ends, there is no trace of the spectacle that just took place.
                      "Your cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding. Perhaps you sense a disquieting metamorphosis occurring? Is this room actually stretching, or is it your imagination"

Comment

Originally posted by ewokrights View Post
                        I couldn't agree more!! It's that magic of something incredible appearing out of nowhere. I love when I take one of my friends who have never seen the show, and they seem amazed that the island they saw kids playing on two hours ago is home to such a spectacular show. My favorite aspect of the show is that before it begins the stage is free of any sort of curtain hiding show elements and when it ends, there is no trace of the spectacle that just took place.
                        Amen!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X