This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Places to eat?

Where is a good place to eat a nice dinner for a couple of college students with a medium budget in Disneyland this weekend? :yea:

Re: Places to eat?

Cafe Orleans is one of my favorites. I highly recommend the Pommes Frites there, but never been disappointed. As for budget you can probably get do $20-30 a person there easily

Comment

I liked the food at the new Flo's Cafe. They had a choice of roastbeef, pork, or turkey. It's good old-style home cooking. Enough to fill you up.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I agree with Cafe Orleans. I eat there every time I visit.
        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

The corn dogs are delicious and filling. The pasta place back by Goofy's Sky School is really yummy and a decent sized serving, too!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
          KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Originally posted by jsanch2 View Post
            Cafe Orleans is one of my favorites. I highly recommend the Pommes Frites there, but never been disappointed. As for budget you can probably get do $20-30 a person there easily
            This is my favorite too; a Monte Cristo sandwich and pomme frites with a mint julep. Not exactly cheap, but definitely worth the tastiness. Considering how expensive most food is in the park, a nice lunch there is worth the extra cash.
            Team Captain
            No Time for Snack Bar
            Go ahead, wait in line for that Pineapple Whip. I won't stop you.

Comment

The best value in the resort, in my opinion, is Plaza Gardens. The fried chicken is among the best anywhere, and lots of it. The cobb salad is also highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Congo Chris View Post
                The best value in the resort, in my opinion, is Plaza Gardens. The fried chicken is among the best anywhere, and lots of it. The cobb salad is also highly recommended.
                Agree with this too--you get a huge plate of food. Normally I eat the fried chicken, but I tried the pot roast last time (I'm pregnant and can't stand poultry right now). It was amazing! I seriously ate the entire plate and licked it clean. I also always ask for them to pour gravy on my green beans to make them extra tasty. My sister and I usually split a plate because its enough for two (or for one if you are really hungry or if you are pregnant!)
                Team Captain
                No Time for Snack Bar
                Go ahead, wait in line for that Pineapple Whip. I won't stop you.

Comment

New Orleans Cafe is definitely one of my favorite places to eat, and I HIGHLY recommend the hot chocolate.

I know Blue Bayou has a reputation for being expensive but unless you're ordering the steak (which is awesome!), it prices are in the $20-$30 range. Likewise, I was pretty impressed with Wine Country at DCA.

Comment

I've always felt that at an amusement park (even Disneyland) you really shouldn't put your expectations too high regarding food. You will always pay more than what it's worth. Just the nature of it.
                    However, that said, I look at ambiance as much - or even more than food. Taking that into account, some of my favorites are:
                    Hungry Bear
                    Village Hause
                    Plaza Inn
                    Flo's
                    French Market Cafe

and a couple of my favorites are
                    Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta and
                    Paradise Garden Grill

Both often feature live music performed and the overall environment is very calm and relaxing.
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

For me id say Boardwalk pizza and pasta,flos , and anywhere in NOS
                      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

food is better at disney california adventure. You can go into the grand californian and all of a sudden you are paying normal prices and the food is great.

We like the sourdough bread bowl place in DCA, it is the same place that is at the pier in san francisco and I like their clam chowder or their tomato soup. About $9-$10 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by kimiko57 View Post
                          Where is a good place to eat a nice dinner for a couple of college students with a medium budget in Disneyland this weekend? :yea:

so i always check out Allears.net cause they are fantastic! and each eating place in Disneyland and DCA is listed, each place is a clickable link, so click on them and they open into the menu,it's easier to see this way the prices

Disneyland Resort Menus

Comment

Originally posted by txdisney View Post
                            food is better at disney california adventure. You can go into the grand californian and all of a sudden you are paying normal prices and the food is great.

We like the sourdough bread bowl place in DCA, it is the same place that is at the pier in san francisco and I like their clam chowder or their tomato soup. About $9-$10 I think.

I SECOND THIS!!! Seriously, the bread bowls and soups at DCA in the Warf area is crazy good, better then DL. The food is sooooo much better at DCA.

Comment

Originally posted by txdisney View Post

For not much more than you will pay in the parks, you can have a real meal with table service at "Storytellers Cafe" at the Grand Californian, it's definitely a better VALUE for your tourist dollars.

That said, I'd like to check out the new offerings at the Disneyland Hotel.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X