Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Archway by Coke Corner get work done.

A few months ago the metal archway that was outside Coke corner was removed but now there are construction wall up over that area. I can't tell if they are reinstalling the archway or finishing the removal with repaving. For the last couple of months they had trashcans on top of holes in the ground.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Re: Archway by Coke Corner get work done.

whatever they do there, I hope it improves traffic flow in the area and eases the "Coke" bottleneck

Comment

Originally posted by gary94080 View Post
      whatever they do there, I hope it improves traffic flow in the area and eases the "Coke" bottleneck
      As long as people don't get "Cornered" by the crowds because of the walls. I also hope it helps relieve the traffic flow.
      Signature down for reimagineering.

Comment

Here we go again, more puns relating to the topic. These puns make Micechat and Micechatter a friendly bunch of people on the internet
        The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

To be pedantic, they had trashcans sitting on top of little riser boxes, the risers were covering the footings and electrical conduits for the arch trellis.

Now they have little construction walls around the bases, which makes me think one of two things. Either they have been busy backstage rebuilding the arches, and now they are prepping the bases getting ready to put them back up...

Or they've decided the archways are totally gone, and they are sinking the electrical boxes flush and erasing the footings.

We'll know in a few days - We'll either see signs of the rebuilt/replacement archways going vertical, and eventually the crossbar and sign at the top will be back in all it's former glory, or the walls will disappear without as much as a whisper.
          There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

I hope it comes back fresh and new, the little touch was great for that corner of the park.
            Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
            ‚Äč

Comment

it's been a while. any progress?

Comment

The pillars of the arches are back in. They are putting up an arch, although it appears at though it may only be the front section facing Main Street and not the section facing Jolly Holiday. Sorry I didn't take a picture.
                WELCOME ABOARD
                THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

I saw the coke corner the other day... The pillars for the arches are back.

Comment

ugh
                    DisneyTwins
                    Since May 2003

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X