Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTC Knock-off and IJA Knock-off attractions. So, Awesome!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video POTC Knock-off and IJA Knock-off attractions. So, Awesome!

From around the world!

Last edited by LangenFox; 02-24-2013, 07:29 PM.

http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

Disneyland attractions/rides Knock-offs. They're awesome!

IASW creepy knockoffs.

http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

Comment

Re: POTC Knock-off and IJA Knock-off attractions. So, Awesome!

I take it all back POTC in DL with all the extra stuff is the BEST!:lol:

the kid in the 2nd video wasn't afraid that the ride was scary,they were afraid the ride was gonna suck!

the last video "Kristen what do you see..?" Kristen.."A lawsuit dad!"

I bet the ice effect in their works all the time?!:whistling
      Last edited by Experiment 626; 02-24-2013, 07:57 PM. Reason: added comments
      I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Meh, that POTC and Indy aren't too bad for knock offs.

Comment

The Indy Knock off seems like the "best" ride from the video's though Space Mountain comes in a close second
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Our Indy could take a thing or two from the rip-off Indy. Snakes shooting flames, giant spiders, longer ride time...Although we could do away with the overall camp value of the knock off. Also props to the second PotC knock-off. I dunno, but it was pretty imaginative in many areas, but also very weird in the same.

Total Tender Rides: 20
            Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
            Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
            Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Comment

I'm surprised by that Japanese Pirate Knockoff. Not bad.
              DisneyTwins
              Since May 2003

Comment

Lotte World's version of Indy looks quite good.

Comment

These are the real deal. I'm impressed.
                  Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

Don't forget your German Rip-Off dosage of the Haunted Mansion while you're at it

Comment

There was this theme park in Japan built in the '60s called "Nara Dreamland" whose complete layout and menu of attractions was a copy of the Disneyland from that era--everything from Main Street to the castle to the Mattherhorn to the Jungle Cruise to the Skyway. The most fascinating aspect of the park is that it was abandoned and it now looks like a Disneyland from an alternate, post-apocalyptic future.

Here's a great article of it that Imagineering Disney did about Nara Dreamland a while back. Really fascinating pictures and video clips:
                      If This Doesn't Scare*You..... - Imagineering Disney -

Comment

^whats fun is how they copy things like the dancing ghosts and singing tombstones but do it sooo much worst its funny
                        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                          ^whats fun is how they copy things like the dancing ghosts and singing tombstones but do it sooo much worst its funny
                          I know right. That's what I love about knock offs of all kind. You're bound to find something so bad it's hilariously good.

Sort of reminds you of a parody someone would make for a comedy show. Everything is so unbelievably fake and stupidly hilarious it is quite obvious it has to be fake. Well, now it's become an actual ride.

Comment

Originally posted by gatheringrosebuds View Post
                            There was this theme park in Japan built in the '60s called "Nara Dreamland" whose complete layout and menu of attractions was a copy of the Disneyland from that era--everything from Main Street to the castle to the Mattherhorn to the Jungle Cruise to the Skyway. The most fascinating aspect of the park is that it was abandoned and it now looks like a Disneyland from an alternate, post-apocalyptic future.

Here's a great article of it that Imagineering Disney did about Nara Dreamland a while back. Really fascinating pictures and video clips:
                            Whoa!
                            I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Didnt even have watch the videos to know that most of these were going to take place in China
                              There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                              -Dr. Strange

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X