Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody attend Peter Pan screening and/or after hours?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anybody attend Peter Pan screening and/or after hours?

Just curious how full the five screenings (11, 1, 3, 5, 7) and after hours were. Please state which screening you went to and estimated crowd and/or ride wait times depending on what you went to.

Re: Anybody attend Peter Pan screening and/or after hours?

I must not be getting the AP emailings because I have yet to hear about this.

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
      You should probably keep an eye on their AP blog. I never got AP emails though I got marketing emails from several other Disney divisions (Princess Magazine???). I heard about this particular event in a thread on this board.

Comment

We went to the five o'clock showing. I would say the theater was half full, or less. We waited around 12-15 minutes for Peter Pan and 8-12 minutes for Alice and Dumbo. Snow White, Pinocchio, and Toad were less than 5 minutes and we didn't ride tea cups, Matterhorn or Casey Jr.
        It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
          I also do not get the emails, but I follow the Disneyland Annual Passholder Facebook page.
          It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

If this was a movie that hadn't hit the big screen yet, I could see it as a real perk.
            Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

I went to DCA after hours. It was pretty cool! Traffic after 8 was light and I was with my wife and a friend from LA. We were able to slow things down a bit and explore some shops in depth, and got in a ride on Little Mermaid, Soarin, and rode CA Screamin' three times in a row. The latter was a 5 minute wait each time and the former two were walk-ons. I've never walked onto Soarin' EVER.

I'd imagine we would've gotten a little more mileage out of the extended hours had Grizzly River been open and there hadn't been a WOC show, but I'm sure not having a WOC show would've generated a TON of complaints. Besides, they did keep the fountains and colors on until 10 and that was a huge treat to see both from ground level and from CA Screamin' itself.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X