Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Anybody attend Peter Pan screening and/or after hours?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anybody attend Peter Pan screening and/or after hours?

Just curious how full the five screenings (11, 1, 3, 5, 7) and after hours were. Please state which screening you went to and estimated crowd and/or ride wait times depending on what you went to.

Re: Anybody attend Peter Pan screening and/or after hours?

I must not be getting the AP emailings because I have yet to hear about this.

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
      You should probably keep an eye on their AP blog. I never got AP emails though I got marketing emails from several other Disney divisions (Princess Magazine???). I heard about this particular event in a thread on this board.

Comment

We went to the five o'clock showing. I would say the theater was half full, or less. We waited around 12-15 minutes for Peter Pan and 8-12 minutes for Alice and Dumbo. Snow White, Pinocchio, and Toad were less than 5 minutes and we didn't ride tea cups, Matterhorn or Casey Jr.
        It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
          I also do not get the emails, but I follow the Disneyland Annual Passholder Facebook page.
          It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

If this was a movie that hadn't hit the big screen yet, I could see it as a real perk.
            Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

I went to DCA after hours. It was pretty cool! Traffic after 8 was light and I was with my wife and a friend from LA. We were able to slow things down a bit and explore some shops in depth, and got in a ride on Little Mermaid, Soarin, and rode CA Screamin' three times in a row. The latter was a 5 minute wait each time and the former two were walk-ons. I've never walked onto Soarin' EVER.

I'd imagine we would've gotten a little more mileage out of the extended hours had Grizzly River been open and there hadn't been a WOC show, but I'm sure not having a WOC show would've generated a TON of complaints. Besides, they did keep the fountains and colors on until 10 and that was a huge treat to see both from ground level and from CA Screamin' itself.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X