X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Souvenir Tickets vs regular Park Hopper Tickets

First post, so be gentle:blush:

Visited DL for the first time last summer and now planning our next trip for this summer. Last year we purchased everything through Disney and got the souvenir tickets. This year I was looking a little deeper and see that the regular tickets look to be quit a bit cheaper. What would be the main advantages of the souvenir vs regular tickets, if any? We did use the special seating for Aladdin and Muppets last year but it looks like that perk is no longer available.

Thanks,
    Greg

Re: Souvenir Tickets vs regular Park Hopper Tickets

What you really mean is Disney Package(tickets+hotel) or book hotel and buy tickets seperate.

The previous bonus to the package was not the preffered seating at Aladdin and Muppets, it was Mickey's Toontown Madness. Where the guests go to gointo Toontown and hour early for a special opening party and character interactions.

Now the bonus to apackages is a free on ride photo. You still get lanyard and pin.

Of course you right with a package you got a plastic souvenire ticket card, versus the heavy paper ticket. Truth is that both of these may go away in the future.

The main thing to know is you often save the most money booking seperately.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Re: Souvenir Tickets vs regular Park Hopper Tickets

Thank you for the reply, thats exactly what I was thinking.

Greg

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X