This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fastpass Expiration Times?

I know that usually, you can still use a Fastpass after it goes "bad." But recently, I think I saw a few posts floating around here that they're not allowing that anymore? I'm going this Sunday, can anyone who recently went to Disneyland answer my question?

Re: Fastpass Expiration Times?

You must return in the time frame shown on the pass...as.simple.as.that

Comment

Yep just took a trip to the parks and you now have to return within the time with about a 10 min leeway if your dinner goes late or something similar, but don't show up a half an hour late.

Comment

For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan120420 View Post
            Hasn't the fast pass always said that? Even through it's printed on the FP, in the past it wasn't enforced.
            Jeff made me famous!
            From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

The FPs didn't say that on February 3. It was just a blank space.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett240 View Post
                Hasn't the fast pass always said that? Even through it's printed on the FP, in the past it wasn't enforced.
                No. On the back it only said that early arrivals cannot be accommodated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan120420 View Post
                  Whoa, that's new. How interesting! Fastpasses now specifically say Disney won't accept expired Fastpasses. Thanks for sharing that photo!
                  My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

I've been hearing reports of late fastpasses being accepted on slower days by some CMs while on packed days they all strictly follow the rules. I wouldn't advise purposely arriving late but if you happen to miss your time, its worth a shot.
                    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

Comment

Last time I was there a cast member told me that I had to return during the 1 hour window I received but e also said that if you show up 15 minutes past the hour they wouldent make a big fuss about it

Comment

Originally posted by Pinrar View Post
                        I've been hearing reports of late fastpasses being accepted on slower days by some CMs while on packed days they all strictly follow the rules. I wouldn't advise purposely arriving late but if you happen to miss your time, its worth a shot.

I asked a couple friends who both work FP attractions about enforvcement. They both said the same things. One hour return window and after that is is at the CMs discretion to allow late returns. There was no plolicy to allow late returns other than that.
                        Be Cool Stay in School!
                        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

This photo shows a little bit of trivia that some people may not know.
                          See the number printed at the bottom of The fastPass, that's your pass number ending in 20877. ( in liars poker you've got a pair of sevens, or at lest Ryan does. :-)

Comment

Your question has pretty much been answered, but just wanted to throw in that I was there last weekend and yesterday, and yes the times are being enforced. Last weekend they had CMs at every FP area shouting about being back within the printed window, plus the printed warning on the FP.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                            KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X