This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report One Year, 67 Visits, A Million Memories

Our Disneyland Diary | Chronicling the Kiely Family's Adventures at the Disneyland Resorthttp://vimeo.com/user10681710/videos

Re: One Year, 67 Visits, A Million Memories

I scrolled through to about January. Such a great TR and a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing!
    I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

looks like it was a great year!

Comment

Excellent blog! Thanks for sharing. We have just bought our first APs, and are getting ready to take our third trip of the year (opening day of Fantasy Faire - are we nuts?!). My husband is concerned that we will get bored, but I dont see how that could possibly happen with so much to check out & so many new changes this year.

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments.

Originally posted by oodelally View Post
          Excellent blog! Thanks for sharing. We have just bought our first APs, and are getting ready to take our third trip of the year (opening day of Fantasy Faire - are we nuts?!). My husband is concerned that we will get bored, but I dont see how that could possibly happen with so much to check out & so many new changes this year.
          I don't think you'll get bored. We've had Disneyland APs in the past, but this last year I was especially impressed by how varied the options and experiences are at the resort. You can go several days in a row and have totally different experiences each day. Many times we only went on a few rides but still had really fun, full days in the parks.

Comment

I LOVE your blog!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
            KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X