Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

AP Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] AP Question

So its been 11 months since I have had an AP and let me tell you I am excited that the time with not being able to go to disneyland is ending!

I heard however that now APs get to get in the parks an hour early? Can anyone tell me how this happens and if it is limited or anything?

I am planning to go to the parks tomorrow and my first stop is of course carsland since I have never been and I am going right at opening to get on RSR.

Also any tips or anything I have missed in these past 11 months that I should go on/see tomorrow?

Thanks!!(:

Re: AP Question

Early admission on Sundays is for Disneyland park only.
    It's listed on the Disneyland website. Saturday early entry is at DCA.
    Early admission is 1 hour before the park opens. If the park opens at 8:00, then you can enter at 7:00 They won't let you through security 'till 15 minutes prior to the earliest time.
    Also Mickey and friends is the only parking lot that opens early. All others open 1 hour before park opening. HTH
    Have fun! Spend an hour at Disneyland , and then head over to DCA to get your Radiator Springs Racers FastPass.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X