This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Barbaraann Fades to Black & White

I thought it might be interesting to take some of my favorite photos from my trip to the Disneyland Resort, and fade them to Black & White. After a little bit of fun editing, and converting them to look like old Polaroid Pictures, I liked what I was seeing. I also thought it would make a fun thread for here at MiceChat to post the finished product.

So let's get started. These photos are in no particular order, or theme. Just random snapshots.

BarbaraAnn

Re: Barbaraann Fades to Black & White

BarbaraAnn

Comment

I apologize for the size of these pictures. Photobucket, which I have always used, has recently changed their site, and they no longer offer the option to resize photos. So these pictures are definitely larger than what I have posted in the past.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

How totally cool and retro looking!!! Awesome!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

BarbaraAnn

Comment

cool pics, Barb!

I fully expect to see Walt waltzing through one of them, lol.

Comment

BarbaraAnn

Comment

BarbaraAnn

Comment

fun picture edits, Barbaraann!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                    I apologize for the size of these pictures. Photobucket, which I have always used, has recently changed their site, and they no longer offer the option to resize photos. So these pictures are definitely larger than what I have posted in the past.
                    I was having trouble with the new format for Photobucket, too. I played around with it for a while, and somehow got it to go back to the previous format. Unfortunately, I don't really know what I did, but if I could figure it out, anyone can.

Oh, and these are great pictures, as usual. I especially like the Adventureland pics, since they tend to really look antique, to me.
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

From what I understand Photobucket hasn't officially opened up their new site. However, I have been reading everything I can, and the option to have all my pictures automatically resized to a certain size is now gone. I am assuming these are loading at their very large size, and MiceChat is resizing them to their maximum size. Problem is, that size is bigger than what I normally feel comfortable using. For this thread, I have already loaded my entire file onto Photobucket, so I am not going to backtrack for this thread. I need to figure something out for the future though.

Why do they mess with things that were perfectly fine before?
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                        How totally cool and retro looking!!! Awesome!
                        Originally posted by my7dwarves View Post
                        cool pics, Barb!

I fully expect to see Walt waltzing through one of them, lol.
                        Originally posted by Avaren View Post
                        fun picture edits, Barbaraann!
                        Originally posted by sbk1234 View Post
                        I was having trouble with the new format for Photobucket, too. I played around with it for a while, and somehow got it to go back to the previous format. Unfortunately, I don't really know what I did, but if I could figure it out, anyone can.

Oh, and these are great pictures, as usual. I especially like the Adventureland pics, since they tend to really look antique, to me.
                        Thanks everyone.
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Did you do these in Picassa? I haven't really ever messed around with Picassa that much... I think I need to go play with it one of these days.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                            Did you do these in Picassa? I haven't really ever messed around with Picassa that much... I think I need to go play with it one of these days.
                            I did. I love Picassa. It's a free photo program that is very easy to use, and I use it a whole lot. I have a Mac computer, as you know, and I have no love for iPhoto. Not that I never use it, but I use Picassa a whole lot more. It has a whole lot of fun, and useful features.
                            BarbaraAnn

Comment

While one's body may have traveled back to Chicago, their head is still firmly rooted in Anaheim. See ya' in October!
                              Last edited by Crazee4mm; 03-03-2013, 08:50 AM. Reason: clarity
                              One Special Friend is All it Takes to Get You Through a Bad Day. And One Good One is Better Than a Dozen Casual Ones

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X