Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Disney so related to Starbucks that it will take over as the Disney coffee.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Is Disney so related to Starbucks that it will take over as the Disney coffee.

In the shareholder meeting:
    A shareholder said starbucks in DLR is recieving negative comments. His concern is that with apparenlt the Disney Boards link to Starbucks the company, all Disney coffe will be sourced by Starbucks.

Iger replied with a sorry more Starbucks is coming.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Re: Is Disney so related to Starbucks that it will take over as the Disney coffee.

If it fits in to the theme and people like it, Im ok with it. I dont drink coffee:blush:
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Re: Is Disney so related to Starbucks that it will take over as the Disney coffee.

And is Disney going to continue to use Facebook more and more to interact with its guests? Yes, and it has nothing to do with Sheryl Sandberg being on the TWDC board. They are called independent directors for a reason. Do Oren's past ties with Starbucks make it easier to negotiate? Likely. But he still is independent.

Bob also made the point that the coffee at the parks was a big source of complaints before Starbucks was there. So, uhhh, doesn't that sort of cancel out...? And more Starbucks isn't a surprise. That was already stated in the initial announcement of them entering into the parks.

And I almost got up and asked a question. Almost.

Comment

The coffee before sucked. It was like a syrup mixed with hot water. Almost anything is better than that. Also, it was announced that Joffrey's was also being introduced to many areas throughout the park.

Not a big fan of Starbucks coffee, but after seeing how that Nescafe crap is made, I'd prefer it.
        DisneyTwins
        Since May 2003

Comment

Although I drink coffee once in a blue moon, and I don't like Starbucks, I'm fine with it being in the parks, as long as it's themed appropriately.

I wish it was Coffee Bean and not Starbucks.
          Last edited by jasmineray; 03-06-2013, 07:39 PM.
          Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

This is good news.
            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Generic Theme park coffee is not strong enough....

So, Starbucks came to the rescue...but I don't drink Starbucks coffee.......

Walt Disney's Original Magic Kingdom!
              Save
              Sav

Comment

Starbuck's is primo coffee. Hopefully they will have one in DL and DCA.......by next month!

I don't go there very often, but whenever I'm traveling,
                I tend to splurge a lot on stuff like "the good coffee".

Comment

sigpic@Illusion0fLife

Comment

I don't drink coffee, but I would have rather had another company move in over Starbucks just for personal reasons. I don't really support Starbucks.
                    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

I am not a huge coffee fan, and I dont like Starbucks at all, but anything has got to be better then the awful coffee they serve in other area's, horrible stuff, took one sip and tossed it.

Comment

I don't always drink coffee in the parks. But when I do I drink a venti triple shot mocha, no cream. God bless you Starbucks coffee.
                        Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFink View Post
                          I don't drink coffee, but I would have rather had another company move in over Starbucks just for personal reasons. I don't really support Starbucks.
                          I do. I have to have my fix a couple of times a week.
                          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I am a huge coffee drinker and I CAN'T stand for starbucks. Disney should put Seattle's Best into the park instead.

Comment

Seattle's Best is owned by Starbucks....so maybe one day you will get your wish. I love Starbucks espresso, that is all I drink. They pull the perfect doppio machiatto every time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X