Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Full Length Videos of new Beauty and the Beast and Tangled stories at Fantasy Faire

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Full Length Videos of new Beauty and the Beast and Tangled stories at Fantasy Faire

I posted these in the other threads, but wanted everyone to be able to see them! They are both so cute, intimate, well done, and really a fun classic style. Not too mention the nice surprise in the Beauty and the Beast show with the INCREDIBLE Lumiere animatronic!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Re: Full Length Videos of new Beauty and the Beast and Tangled stories at Fantasy Fai

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for sharing these! This will weigh heavily on whether I will bother to take the kids to see them or not.
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Re: Full Length Videos of new Beauty and the Beast and Tangled stories at Fantasy Fai

Can't wait to check out the new area tomorrow.
      My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
      http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

It had my attention until Belle came out. Yawn.

Comment

they look good, but it is not a must at the moment to see them. they fit the are well
          The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X