Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Pharmacy/Clinic in Disneyland?

Disneyland to Open a Pharmacy - Blogs - MousePad

Can anyone confirm/deny this? If it's true, any idea how to apply? I did a quick Google search and didn't get any hits.

Thanks in advance! And thank you to the person who shared this with me!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Re: Pharmacy/Clinic in Disneyland?

Yes, the cast health facility has been moved and expanded. And I guess that will include a new pharmacy.

Comment

Any idea how one might apply for an openings there? Or are they already filled?

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

That is a good service, should help in the park
        The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
          Any idea how one might apply for an openings there? Or are they already filled?

I found this link: The Walt Disney Company Home | Jobs and Careers

There's a job search button, upper right corner. You can do an advance search, they have a medical/nursing category, maybe that would be the right one?

I would guess that unless they are going to 'hire from within', any jobs would be posted there. Maybe someone who works for Disney Health Care Services (if such a person is on this board) could let you know more. Or call Disney. They may be able to tell you when/if/where an opening might be posted.
          Last edited by Stormy; 03-11-2013, 08:42 AM.
          "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X