This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Way.com?

I read about this on another Disney forum, where several people had purchased tickets though this site but nobody has yet actually used the tickets. They appear to be an authorized reseller but the prices are so good, I'm suspicious. Their tickets do come with added restrictions and may or may not include magic mornings. Has anybody on this board heard anything or, better yet, actually purchased and used tickets from this site? This site could allow me to spend an extra half day at the park with my granddaughter during our trip in May so I'm dying to get more info. I emailed Disneys ticketing center asking about it. Was that a mistake?

Re: Way.com?

sounds fishy

Comment

Looks like they just let "businesses" list products there. I would be cautious of the too sweet sounding deal.

And why would you think emailing Disney to verify it would be a mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by GAO View Post
        They appear to be an authorized reseller
        This is the key phrase. Disney tickets are non-transferable, so no one but Disney or someone authorized by Disney could resell them.

While looking at the site, however, it appears that they are offering the same type of discounts that one would find while going through a credit union or one's employee entertainment services through their employer. If it is similar to those situations, you should be ok.
        Last edited by calsig31; 03-12-2013, 11:49 AM.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

There is no such thing as an authorized reseller. Buying and using tickets you find on the internet may save you money, but the use of those tickets may violate Disney's terms of use for them, and as mentioned above, you never know if you are dealing with an honest person or not.

While we understand the desire to discuss this topic and we all want to get the best prices, we urge you to deal with Disney or a licensed ticket broker only. Since we are all about playing by the rules on MiceChat, this is a subject that we just don't discuss, because it invariably leads to posts extolling variations on reusing Disney tickets or other schemes.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thread closed

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X