Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Mover - Take a step back and unwind :)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] People Mover - Take a step back and unwind :)

Breath in...breath out... breath in...breath out...

Let's take a break from the Micechat civil war over the future of the People Mover and take a moment to think about 'our happy place'. Is anyone excited for something new? How's Fantasy Faire? What is it that makes a churro so good?

Feel free to add anything.

Re: People Mover - Take a step back and unwind

What if my happy place was the People Mover?

My alternate happy place is when I'm anywhere near IASW and I hear the clock going off in the background. It reminds me of the little things that happen in the parks that make them so magically unique.
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

My happy place is when I'm at Disney with my husband. If that isn't possible, then I'll head over and hang out at Haunted Mansion or in Snow White's Grotto with Peter.

(Though Disney is supposed to keep me out of trouble and Peter always gets me in trouble...)
      Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
      Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
      Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
      Neverland since 1996.
      ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Well, I've many good memories riding the PeopleMover with family and friends. That's why Disneyland was built in the first place, to be with those whom we love and want to be with.
        I am old. But still love Disneyland.

Comment

My happy place is Disneyland, but I can't go there for a long time, so I'm not very happy.
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

I would be alot happier when there not a skeliton sitting over tomorrowland (Observatron) Something needs to change.
            Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
            http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

Disneyland is my happy place, especially when I'm with my husband enjoying those magical churros.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
              KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Happiness is a Karl Strauss IPA and a bowl of Clam Chowder at the Wharf.

Comment

Happiness is:

Hugging a Disney Character
                  Eating a Churro
                  Watching Fireworks
                  Reciting the Haunted Mansion spiel and spooking unexpected guests while doing it
                  Space Mountain after drinking a triple shot Caramel Macchiato or Latte
                  Driving the Jeep on Indiana Jones Adventure
                  Riding the Disneyland Railroad Full Circle
                  Walking under the castle during closing and looking back at the magic that occurred during that visit
                  Riding California Screamin' at night

There's more. I just can't think of them but yeah, a good list
                  Last edited by soothseyer; 03-13-2013, 12:37 PM. Reason: My grammar sucks...lulz
                  As of 6/15, Merida is now my favorite Princess...Sorry, Cinderella. Thanks for the memories.

Disneyland AP Holder since 2012
                  Check me out on Instagram: instagram.com/elimprocess#

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by soothseyer View Post
                      Happiness
                      Reciting the Haunted Mansion spiel and spooking unexpected guests while doing it
                      Haha!! I do that too! I thought I was the only one who did that.

Comment

Happiness is:

* Remembering Walt's line about - Not being an option to rest on their laurels
                        * And knowing 'complacency', and not doing anything - Is a way to kill or compromise anything of importance
                        MY SIGNATURE:
                        Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

While I really, really want the PeopleMover back (in any form), I think the removal of the empty tracks is more important. I'm surprised that Disney has let them rot for 13 years (viz the Fantasyland Skyway station, but that's not as visible). If Walt were in charge, they'd be gone within a year. Tomorrowland, overall, is a disappointing, disjointed experience. It didn't used to be.

Comment

This isn't working out. We should just go back to arguing over the PeopleMover.

Comment

Originally posted by fifthrider View Post
                              This isn't working out. We should just go back to arguing over the PeopleMover.
                              :roll:

I wonder what happened to this thread. I guess we all really want but don't want it to come back.

THE DILEMMA! Oh boy. Those empty tracks make me cry a little inside as I used to love that ride.
                              As of 6/15, Merida is now my favorite Princess...Sorry, Cinderella. Thanks for the memories.

Disneyland AP Holder since 2012
                              Check me out on Instagram: instagram.com/elimprocess#

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X